Phil Lester One-Shot

You and Phil had been best friends ever since grade school. Phil had been the one there for you from your first boyfriend to your most tragic event, when your mom died. You and Phil have been through everything together~

One day you woke up and decided to call Phil and ask him if him if he wanted to make a video. (Your a youtuber) You grabbed your phone and dialed Phil's number and pressed call.
Burrrrr~ you heard until on the third ring, Phil anwered.

"Hello?" He questioned

"Hi Its me, y/n"

"Oh hi y/n! What ya need?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and make a video?"

"Sure I don't think I have anything planned." He said quite plainly

"Ok so i'll see you in a few?"

"Sounds good! Baii~"

With that he hung up and you got up and got ready. You were wearing a black Fall Out Boy t-shirt, skinny jeans, and some converses. Nothing to fancy, considering Phil isn't picky. You put your makeup on, and combed your hair and straightened it. When you were done you heard a knock at the door.

You walked over to the door and opened it. Phil stood there wearing a plaid shirt and some jeans. His beautiful blue eyes staring into your e/c ones. God hes so cute, you thought to yourself staring at him. You have had a crush on Phil for a while, but you kept it to yourself because he would never feel the same.

"Y/N are you okay?" You heard immediately snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Ya Im fine, wanna come in?"

"Ya that would be nice" he said.

You talked for a bit then decided to start making the video.

"Hello my little Marshmallows!!! Today im here with.... Phil!!!!" Phil smiled to the camera.

"So anyways today were doing a Q and A-"

"Exciting." Phil interrruped.

"Ok first question is from WafflesRule33 and they say: Have you and Phil ever considered.....dating?" You blushed reading this. You and Phil have gotten alot of these type of questions but never answered them, just ignored them.

"Well no because we dont feel that way about eachother." When you said this Phil turned to you looking confused, turning off the camera as well.

"And how are you sure of that?"

You looked at Phil confused. Did he just say what you think he said? No this isnt happening, Phil would never like you the way you like him, you thought.

"Y/N I know this might seem really stupid but I want you to know, I've liked you ever since grade school. I fact I still like your very much in fact. I love you y/n."

Did the Phil you know just confess to you? You questioned if you heard correctly, but realized you heard exactly what you thought.

"P-Phil I-I love you too."

"What?"

"I love you Phil."

Phil pale face turn a deep shade of red, but still had the adorable smile on his face. You smiled at Phil for felt like forever until Phil's eyes locked on yours. Phil looked at your lips then back to your eyes. He cupped you face and you put your hand on his shoulder and you both leaned in slowly. Your lips were cenimeters apart, your forehead resting on his. Phil gained courage and closed the gap. Phil's hands made their way down to your lower back, yours making their way to his shoulders. The kiss was slow and gentle with alittle heat behind it. You both pulled back for air and looked at eachother.

"So," he whispered.

"So."

"Will you make me the happiest guy in England, no the world, and be my girlfriend?"

Happiness filled your body and all you could manage to choke out was a "yes". After that day everything changed. You and Phil dated for 4 years then he proposed.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: So how did I do? Did you like it? Its my first story so there may be a few mistake so forgive me!! But anyway hope you enjoyed and :3 ya! Baiiiiiii! 💕