mom's dream

We all know that for a mother leaving a child is soo difficult.
Here is a story that a mom sees as her nightmare.
The family was a joint one and all members in family planned for a week tour.They start journey and enjoyed a lot.
meanwhile the time was late.
The sky grew darker and darker. The sun said goodbye to citizens.
Due to darkness child started  to get tensed.She huged her mom tightly and said she is frightened.
At times mom thought that she can change her form as her wish.So she told her daughter to change her form.
So child changed to cute puppy. with a red ribbon on neck. Her mom were too happy.
later the other members of family got into a relatives house nearby.
The cute puppy too ran with  them but she noticed her mothers absence.The time become more  and more darker.
she ran everywhere and couldnot find  her mom.
Her mom too were doing the same they didn't meet anywhere. The day come again
and mom continues to ran around the church where she missed her one and only one daughter.While she was rounding
she got hand on a big statue of a person.
she looked up to recognize who.
She got the statue were of St.Jude.
she was a good trustee of him.
She prayed to St.Jude to show a way to find  her daughter.
Meanwhile she heard the voice a puppy barking. she turned around and found her daughter running  towards her. The puppy  was running  in anxiety  to find  her mom.
Her ribbon on neck was almost untied.
She screwed into her mom's  arm. Suddenly she turned into human form.
Mom was unable to utter a word due to happiness. The daughter asked her "where were you mom, I got afraid really.When I miss your warm hug😔😔".
Both mom and daughter gave a warm hug. Mom kissed on her cheeks....
the story ends.(that is the story  end)