Wtfmf

^ what the flipping Morgan Freeman
Pewds POV
I look in the mirror one last time and stare at my wedding dress. I sigh. I hear the door open, I look over and see Stephano and Pugachan walk through the door. "What's wrong Sempai?" Pugachan asks. "Yeah you look down." Staphano adds. I look up at them "I-I don't know guys I don't know if my dress is fabulous enough." I start picking at the pink sequins. Stephano and Pugachan frown. "Don't worry Sempai you look hawt." Pugachan says. he hands me a bouquet of BUTTCHEEKS and walks out the room. I slip on my fabulous pink heels and walk out the room. I look over and see Chica In a black tux. Chica always looked so sexy in a tux. "Wow pewds, you look so... fabulous." she says. I blush and Say "aw thanks Chica."

*TIME LAPSE*
"Do you PEWDS take CHICA as your fabulous wedded bro." I look over at Bill Cosby and say "I do." Bill smiles. "You may now BROFIST yo bro." I bro fist Chica and say wahaaaaaa. I look over and see Cry, Ken, And Mark all crying. And see Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy crying also. I hold on to Chica's hand and walk back down the walkway.

>DA HONEYMOON<
me and Chica arrive at a Morgan Freeman hotel in Morgan Freeman town. where everyone is Morgan Freeman. as we walked in the hotel one of the Morgan Freemans glared at us, Wtfmf is his problem?!?

Morgan Freeman's POV
Ugh I completely did not like Pewds but I am totally in love with Chica. I'm in love with two people, my girlfriend Bill Cosby and Pewds bro Chica.

Pewd's POV
"PEWDS I HAZ TO TELLZ U SUMTHING!" Chica says. "Yes Chica." I say. "IM NOT CHICA!" She exclaimed. "Wha-what do you mean?" I ask. she looks at me "IM NOT CHICA, IM MARKIPLIER!" She then turns into mark. "MARK?!?" I yell. "NO PEWDS IM ACTUALLY KEN!" She or he turns into Ken. "KEN?!?" "NO IM CRY!" He turns into Cry. "WHATTTTT?!?" He then takes off his mask and revels my face?? "NO PEWDS IM U!!!" I gasp. "NOOOOO!!!" I scream.

Hello this is Morgan Freeman. in the end, everyone turns out to be Morgan Freeman. Even both PEWDS are Morgan Freeman.

The End