And It's a YES From Me

Aditi made herself comfortable on the couch at her friend's hostel room. She treats this room as her own since the time she started friendship with Siya. Siya is her college mate. She put her legs on the couch laying back while placing the headset in her ears. She heard an humming from the washroom and sighed.

"Siya, are you coming out?"she shouted looking at the door of the washroom.

"Girl, it's already 7 pm. I need to get back at home before 9. You know my mom. She is still the same. The same doctor who resigned 2 years ago from the military." Aditi made a face looking at the small clock that is hanging on the wall.

"Coming." Her friend Siya replied from inside.

"I think today we will miss Swati's birthday party. Because of you." She exclaimed.

"Here I am." Siya stood infront of Aditi with a smile.

"You are not that bad. Beautiful I must say."Aditi said observing her friend from head to toe.

"And that's why every guy in our college is behind you. Not me."her friend gave a weird face.

"Not again please. I am bored with this topic. You know what I am. I dont want to get into all these dramas again. Pure Love. My foot" Aditi was angry.

Siya bit her lips realizing how this conversation affected her friend. She didn't want honestly.

"Let's go. Swati must be waiting for us." Siya pulled Aditi out of the room.
.
.
.
"What the hell?" Aditi shouted earning too many glances at her. She didnt bother about anything. Her eyes fixed on her friend's face.

Siya was shocked.
"What's now?"

"Why did you bring me here? It's a....."

"PUB" Siya completed for her.

Aditi widened her eyes.

"Whatttt? So you knew about it already. Why did you do this with me then? You know I wont come to these places." Aditi tried to walk back towards their car but Siya stopped.

"Wait Aditi. Swati has arranged her birthday party here. That's not my mistake." Siya tried to convince her.

"Its all my mistake. I know. I shouldn't have come with you. Already that Swati is jealous for me. I was wondering why she invited me to her birthday party. But I swear I didnt realize the trap behind that" Aditi facepalmed herself.

"Please" Siya pleaded.

"No I am not coming. And that's final. Better I will send her a birthday wish through WhatsApp. Bye. Good night." Aditi made a stern face.

Siya shook her head in disbelief.

"Please Aditi. Just 5 minutes. We will go and wish her. Then will return back. You drop me at hostel and you can reach home before 9. Simple"
Siya said.

"But. I hate this. Being in a pub with friends. I cant imagine what would happen if mom comes to know about this." Aditi was worried.

"Your mom wont know until she is here today. I dont think she is that type."

Aditi glared at her friend.

"Only 5 minutes. Ok?" Aditi asked and Siya agreed with a smile.
.
.
.

"What a boring place this is?" Aditi sighed looking at the pub thoroughly. Not even a single face made her happy. Her friend who agreed on her 5 minutes condition is now drinking and enjoying with her other friends for the last 20 minutes. The birthday girl is already out of sense laying down on a couch beside the counter. The loud noise of music is disturbing her ears and she barely hear anything. A few couples are dancing along with the music making her frown.
She felt nauseated with the smell all around.