one shot for @moonfish

"Well... shit." Bokuto breathed.

Bokuto was known for not always being the smartest in the room. But when you mix alcohol, and stupidity you get... whatever this was.

He was blinking back at himself in front of his mirror, shirt pulled up at the side. His torso was turned to the glass, and it showed the long strip of the bare side of his waist.

The mirror wasn't the cleanest yet as he stood there, he knew that nothing was more clear then the black lines swirling around his torso.

To be fair it WAS perfectly shaded. Yet... it was a dick. Yes you heard it here lady's and gentlemen. Bokuto Koutarou had gotten drinks with Kuroo the night before, only to later stumble into a tattoo parlor piss drunk.

And apparently he had gotten a horrendously realistic tattoo of a penis the size of a whale, standing proud and tall at perfect attention.

"W-whose even is this?"

Kuroo walked into the room- shirtless and holding a Chinese take out box full of cereal, took one look at the mirror, and almost fell on his ass from the laughter that shook his body.

"H-holy FUCK dude." He wheezed.

Bokuto whipped around, "Get it off!!"

"What do you mean 'get it off' this isn't a dick we're talking about here-" he paused, "Well-"

"Oh fuck offf." Bokuto groaned.

Kuroo snickered, sitting down cris cross on the floor,"Bro you're making this way to easy."

"I need this off Kuroo. I'm a LITERAL MODEL, I have shirtless work." He whined.

"So? All celebrities have some sort of weird tattoo. This just makes you a little more..." he mumbled through his mouth of lucky charms.

"Stupid? Dumb?" Bokuto frowned and his head connected with the mirror.

"I'm gonna get firedddd."

Kuroo swallows, "Just go get a cover up. Either that  or a laser removal."

Bokuto turns quickly and looks like Kuroo just handed him the world. Or just saved his ass. Maybe both.

"I can do that?" Bokuto asks.

"Mhm. I know a guy and he's really good. It'll be easy to get it fixed but that's not going to be the hard part man."

Bokuto whimpers, "the pain..?"

This made Kuroo laugh, his whole frame shaking.

"No-" he wheezed, "trying to explain why you have a dick on your waist is a lot worse then the pain."

Bokuto groaned and flopped down on the bed.

Theres nothing else but I owed this to Moonfishh. The fucker and i joked about it so here you go you rat. ♥