Her Vision

HER VISION

The door creaks making a loud sound as two person walks in the dead silence cladding in khaki uniform and blue caps on their heads hitting their sticks on the metal bar waking up the person's present behind the bars. They stopped at one place where they could a person sitting in the corner away from the little light entering inside the rustic cage from the ventilator.

"He'll not come. Let's move", the constable says looking at the other constable who seems new at this place. "Why? Didn't sir told to bring each and everyone out? Why would he stay here?", The new constable asked the old middle aged one who looks at the silhouette at the corner whose face seems invisible. 

"You are new here , that's why you don't know anything", the old one utters in a low voice. "What?", The new one asked with curiosity. "He is a creep", The old one's whispers. "He is a serial killer and he murdered his own people's", the old one whisper's making the other one gulps. "Really?", The new one asked as he shrinks his eyes with fear.

"Wh....who is he?", The new one asked as he moves a little back from the bars. "You don't know?", The old one asked and he shook his head. "He is-", before the old one could complete a deep yet dangerous voice echoed throughout the cell, "SANSKAR.... SANSKAR MAHESHWARI".

"S... Sanska..ar?", The new constable stutters as he moves his face a little forward revealing his red fierce gaze which was enough to set someone on fire. "Let's go", the old one instantly says Patting the new constable shoulder's and walks away from there. While, he kept staring at the empty space and shut his eyes tightly. "Kill me Sanskar. Kill me", her voice echoed in his ears making him feel vulnerable as he clenched his jaw gulping his tears down.

"Is he the same Sanskar Maheshwari who killed his own wife?", The new constable asked as they all went out with the remaining prisoner's. "Yes! He is same. From past three years he is here in central jail", The old Constable Sagar, utters while, Ravi the new one shrinks his eyes nodding. "But, why didn't they give him death penalty for murders?", Ravi asked as he remembers the case final judgment.

"It's lifetime sentence for him. He never admitted his crimes infront of the judge except one time when he was caught killing his own wife by his friend's. Two time his case verdict was lifetime sentenced in jail and this time again a new lawyer re-opened his case to give him death penalty", Sagar explained as they formed a line of prisoner's infront of a table. "One by one, get your food and sit there", Sagar says in a strict tone as both moves away from there and let the prisoner's take their food. 

"Won't he eat something?", Ravi asked as he looks at the prisoner's eating their food. "He will but, his food always arrive from outside. Sir, himself will come and give me to give him", Sagar says. "What? But, why? Why are we treating a criminal like this?", He asked as Sagar looks on shrugging his shoulders. "These rich people's and their protocols. I heard it's his hearing next week. I hope this time law do justice", Sagar says and Ravi nodded hopefully when, their senior inspector walks in with a packet wrapped in foil in his hands. Both saluted him and forwarded the packet, "Go and give it to 63", Inspector says and Sagar nodded taking the packet. He nodded and walks away while, Ravi looks on.

"Is this for him?", He asked and Sagar nodded forwarding the packet, "Go and give it to him", Sagar utters making his eyes widen. "What? Me? Why?", Ravi asked while, Sagar looks on. "Because, I said so. Just go and give him this. No need to stay there" , Sagar says handing him the packet. Ravi gulps as he nodded. He looks at Sagar who, walks towards the prisoner's and entered inside.

Ravi, stood far holding the packet eyeing the last cage that comes in his view. He gulps as he remembers Sagar' s word and felt a little terrified. He shook his head calming himself and walks towards the prison. He stopped as he found himself at the same place as he saw him. He haven't seen his face except his eyes which was enough to send shivers down his spine with his one gaze. He gulps as he forwarded the packet through the rustic metal bar, "Your food", he utters making himself sounding as normal as possible.