Episode One

Ouma pounds against the door. "Tsumugi, let us out right now! Momota-chan is in here, and do you really want to deal with Maki?!" He screams. There is a laugh over the loudspeakers.

"Don't be like that, Kokichi! Everyone just wants to ask you guys some questions!" The mastermind announces. The leader sighs, leaning against the door.

"This is why I hate you."

Shuichi, meanwhile, had been looking around the room. He found many cameras, but none in the bedroom. His face flushes red suddenly, and he chokes on his breath, starting to cough.

"Woah! Sidekick, are you okay?" Kaito walks over to Shuichi, patting his back.

"There's only one bedroom. And only one bed." He says timidly. Ouma laughs.

"Aww~ Is Shumai thinking dirty thoughts about us~?" He teases, making the detective blush further.

"Ouma, I'm going to kill you before our time in here is up..." Kaito says in an annoyed tone. Kokichi just laughs again.

"That was a lie. I'm stuck with a total idiot." He pouts at the end, making Kaito chase after him angrily. The short boy ends up hiding behind Shuichi.

"You wouldn't hurt your sidekick, would you?" He asks.

"QUIET, THE LOT OF YOU!" Tsumugi yells over the loudspeakers. "Yeesh, you bicker worse than children."

The three fall silent. Tsumugi clears her throat from the other side of the speaker.

"Anyways, you three will be asked questions from the audience! They can't wait to interact with their precious Saioumota! Don't worry, clothes and food will be provided! There's a kitchen, three bathrooms, one bedroom, and a living room. Notes will be slipped through with your name on it for a question or a dare. We'll leave you to get settled in for now!" Tsumugi explains.

Kokichi runs over to the room immediately. The other two stare, until he walks out in an oversized hoodie and jeans. His scarf from the game is still on, and his hair is tied back.

"You guys should get out of your game clothes. You both look so weird now." He states, flopping onto the couch.

Shuichi goes next, finding a tight, long sleeved undershirt with an MCR shirt on top, plus black skinny jeans and a chain hanging from a belt.

Kaito gets changed last, getting into a black shirt with a colourful NASA logo, black track pants and a brown jacket.

"Hehe~ You look so stupid, Momota-chan~" Ouma purrs. The leader runs as the astronaut chases after him.

"Stop it you two!" Shuichi yells out, to their surprise. They stop, staring at the detective, who hides in his hat.

"I just meant.. that... Uh... Please.. stop fighting... We shouldn't fight while stuck in here..." He stammers nervously.

"Sorry sidekick."

"So sorry Shumai!"

The three just stare at each other. They were all locked in, so there was nothing to do but wait.

Then blackness comes over the room. Kaito screams.

"Okay, watchers! Time to put your questions or dares down below!" Tsumugi's voice comes over the loud speaker, then the footage cuts off.