Heres to new beginnings and a One Direction Concert

G'day I'm Katrina and I've just moved here to New York from Australia, I finished school not last year but the year before and I could never really get into what I was passionate about... Acting, where I'm from its kinda difficult to get anywhere and there isn't much opportunity to make it "big" so when I left school I got a job and saved for my dream of living in 'the big apple' only just recently had I saved enough to get here, hoping for a big break and perhaps getting somewhere? I was willing to work hard for it, so why not give it a shot?

Enough about me, Only arriving here a day ago I was really exited because it was the One Direction Concert tickets tonight!! Gahhhh I'm not "crazy" about them but I really do love their music and I've always wanted to see them live but I couldn't get front row standing tickets when they were in my suburb back home because they were all sold out so I thought what better welcome to New York than a concert?

It was about 6:00 and I had just showered and was getting ready, I was so busy today I haven't had time to eat anything, I was moving things around my new/kinda small apartment.. But I'll just grab something after the concert. Already dressed I put on some simple blush and lipstick I grabbed my phone and purse, with that I locked up and left the apartment. I opened Google maps on my phone (I had a feeling Google maps was going to be my friend for a little while) never really using cabs back home I waved for one, once I got in I gave the taxi driver the details for the destination I wanted to get to, before I new it I was at the Famous Madison Square Garden. Gosh it was so beautiful and lit up, the whole bloody city was!! It was exactly what my dreams consisted of. 😍 I paid the taxi driver and with that I stepped out of the cab and just stood there.. Taking in the American Dream.