The Fall of Martha.

This is my first stiry so ease up on the hate..THANKS

●In the beginning, there was a little girl named Marsha...
Marsha always seemed to be a happy-go-lucky type of girl because of her infectious smile, but what they didn't know was under this smile all that was there was merely pain, sadness and futility(hehe lemme know if you know where this is from!)

•Marsha was nevee known to be the sad ir harsh type.Atleast that was what the thought. Whenever she returned home she would be horribly beaten and abused by her parents. The would always say things like "You're such a failure and a mistake!","I had plans for the future but you came in and fucked it all up..I just wished you would fucking die you trash". These words were always said to her whenever she would get a beating.

•Marsha at school POV:

The day after Marsha's beating, she went to school where she would be bullied and hated by everyone except one teacher..That was her history teacher, Mr. Johnson.

(Lunch Time)

Marsha was walking down the hall to go to the cafeteria when she noticed something that made her heart drop?!

IT WAS HER MOM!!

Her mother, Martha wad in the teachers lounge making out with her history teacher Mr. Johnson.

A minute after Martha noticed someone was watching them...she froze when she saw who. When she saw her she attempted to get Marsha but she was just too fast and she ran him (mid lunch btw).

When Marsha arrived hime she went to go look for her father, Derick, to tell himm what she had saw but strangely enough he was no where to be found.

While she was looking for him she heard the door open when she heard her mother's voice.

"MARSHA GET THE FUCK OUT HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"

Marsha slowly and scared walked to her room where her mother was.

"SORTA GORE READ AT YOU OWN RISK"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As marsha reached  her room, her mother instantly began pumelling abover her; punching and slapping as well as pulling out her hair.

This continued until marsha layed there face bloodied with a bad headache.

She then decided enough was enough as she pulled out her phone an dialed the "Child Protection Hotline" oe the "CPH" and filed a report. Minutes after this her door bursted open when men in black clothing armed with ak-47's kidnapped her and her mother.

"There were two squads of men; Squad one took martha and Squad 2 took marsha"

Squad one then took Marsha's mother, Martha to their hq where she was brutally raped and beaten where as Squad 2 took Marsha to a "Slave Bidding Auction"

Marsha ended up being sold to a very wealthy  man named DéNardo Capillado.(idk i just made it up lol)

You may think that Marsha was sold into slvery as a sex tool making her life worst than before...however her life changed for the better ( VERY BETTER) it seems that DéNardo Capillado went underciver to the slave auction since be worked foe the child protection hotline as one of their richest sponsors. Once he saw marsha he had to buy her for a whopping 10 million yen(10m ¥).

Once he took her in marsha was smiling truly and happily at her new life and thanks kami for saving her from that hellhole.

MEANWHILE WITH MARTHA:

Martha was contantly raped and beaten to the point where she gave birth to 10 children then died. A few days after she died some policemen located the kidnappers hideout due to an insideman. And they arrested everyone.

You may be wondering why Marsha's life was so bad at the beginning. Well let me tell you.

FLASHBACK:

It was once a beautiful evening when Derrick marsha's dad came home with a bundle of roses for his wife for their 5 year anniversary, however, fate had it differently.

Once he reached home,he found his wife having sex with his brother Carlos on their bed.

When he saw this he instantly was heartbroken and broken to the point where he began drinking and doing drugs. Under the influence of these things he would royally abuse martha and his daughter until Martha joined him and began abusing her.

On his drug and drinking spree he was broke and constantly continued to credit as well as borrow money from this druglord in their city. After all this he asked Derrick back for thd money when je said that he doesn't have the money but I have something better, "Why don't you take my wife as your personal sex toy and sell my daughter for a big buck, much more than i could pay you back."

The druglord thought about it and said, " Y'know what I will do that but...I don't like motherfuckers who don't return my fucking money." As he says this he motioned to his men to kill Derrick and so they did. Afterthat all the events occur and so forth so forth.

This story was just something I was thinking abiut doing cus I was bored.I hope you enjoyed it.

868 word lmao jeez.