1: training

"From today onwards these people will look after you ok?" I nodded staring at my new parents and the boy at there side "ok if there is any trouble at all contact me" the man says towards my new dad I smile at the boy he glares at me. 'Wake uppp' alph says I reach out stroking the spiky pompom. "I'm up alph are they up" I ask stretching as I gather my stuff 'noooopppee' she says jumping around my feet I smile getting dressed in my normal black hoodie with memento Mori written on the sleeves and grey joggers slipping my shoes on I pocket my phone and headphones walk out grad an green apple bottle of water and fill Alphs Walter bowl and head out. Sitting in my seat I sigh my eyes already scanning the clock hoping for school to finish "here" I respond to my name my eyes looking at the new kid sonic, Mario, Batman and link that's a wide variety my eyes cast to the front again as the bell signals to switch classes. Finally dinner halfway threw prison so far the new kid has been in all my classes sat next to me in most of them too "hey can I sit here" great new kids here "go ahead" he sits down "sooo you don't talk much do you" i shrug finishing my food "well I need help with the maths hw can you help me" and so my lunch was spent helping him with hw and then finishing afternoon classes which he wasn't in.
Wolf gurl:
schools out

Waffles:
K meet in 10

I sigh heading towards the forest our usual meeting spot. Staring at my phone as the seconds tick.I run as fast as I could heading in no apparent direction keeping to the zig zag technique he had taught me making sure not to step on any twigs. "Crap" I mutter staring at the hatchet logged into the tree In front of me my cheek bleeding "slash your dead" I spun around looking at Toby his violent twitches ticks and stutter  the same as always a smile broke its way on my face "yea well you are a well known murderer" I laugh as he struggles to pull the hatchet out "I should of killed you that night" he mutters starring at my cheek  "but I didn't witness anything for you to kill me for I'm not a loose end" dramatically placing one hand on my heart the other on my hip I lean forward smiling pushing his chest lightly. "Yes I enjoy eating dirt" I mutter as my face yet again plants into it rolling onto my back "I'm going to de sore tomorrow aren't I?" "Hell yea" he smirked looking down at my Dirt and blood coated form    Reaching his hand to help me up "noouuu" I whine smacking his hand away "common you've got to get home the suns setting" I whence as he moves away reviling the darkening sky "carry me?" I ask yawning he kicks me gently before sighing and picking me up like a stack of potatoes "fricking supernatural ass waffle lover" I mutter smacking his back with the rest of my energy as I pass out.
3rd POV
The ticking murder laughter upon feeling her feeble hit in protest to being carried in such a way when reached the edge of the forest as her body went limp he placed her down so he could clean the blood and dirt away as to not chach unwanted attention once that was done the boy placed her on his back and degan to head to her house his eyes scanning everything in his field of vision when he avrived at her house he froze spinning around drastically when sensing the slender creature "sir please-!" A sense of urgency was present in his voice defore the creature laughed "I am not as hartless as my brother especially to a child" tobys eyes widened "you still consider her a child?" He ask in shock his stance becoming less defensive "yes and no" splendourman responded using his tentacles to open the window and place the girl on her bed "slenderman wants you back I will not tell him about this but you must de carful as he has sent B.E.N to the school she attendeds I do not know why" Toby nods knowing the conversation is over placing his hand on one of the poka-dot tentacle. "6:30... okay this is getting old" turning to the computer on my dresser I throw myself out of bed I let out a sigh stretching Alph looks up giving the 'get back in bed and keep me warm' look I stroke her head humming "sorry Alph" grading my clothes I go get a shower leaving my phone in my room getting dressed I hum noticing a rushed text from Toby

Waffles:
Vant met toay

Todays the 5 day since are last hang out session if I didn't know he was murderer I would feel like he's avoiding me "wonder if there's deen any murders recently" 'don't you mean if there's any heat on Toby' my face flushed red 'DARKNESS' I hiss Mainly out of being scared by her sudden presence but also she seems to think I have a thing for Toby I don't but he's teaching me so I guess he's kinda like a brother I respect him and don't want him to get caught. "Ohhh Bens at it again" I hum out reading the B.E.N BROWNED fan club chat since the last time I was on here there have been 7 news reports add to the chat and links on how each one could be connected to him. "There's actually solid stuff" I mumbled out loud scribbling down note on stuff that jumped out at me "####" I hear Layton yell from downstairs his tone irritated it's the first time he's come back in a couple of years my eyes drop feeling a headache form already his voice rings out again along with a curse "I'll have to organise these later" rubbing my temple I walk down holding my plush close to my chest "yess?" His gaze softened slightly concern flashing "you look like shit leech" he whispered the insult as to not let mum hear I sigh holding the plush closer "thanks turtle" I mutter rubbing my eye '14:55' I hum in notice not fully understanding what darkness is trying to tell me "...you-" Layton said sighing he may be cold and insulting I know he doesn't care for me much but he's the only one other than Toby I trust he has a sort of softness to me when I first came to into this family I had nightmares he got me this plush told me it was my night time protector they stopped for a short while but there's always been this distance. The best way I would describe our relationship like is a cousin you don't get on with but will protect but not go out of your way to do it.