1. (Part 1)

Louis teases harry many times, and Harry has had enough.

Word Count: 1550

UNEDITED

Part 1:

Monday:

"Louis"

silence

"LOUIS"

You could hear a pin drop. So harry decided he better investigate. His friend had to be home, but what the hell was he doing?

All you could hear was the little pattern of Harry's bare feet again the tiles, and a quiet murmur of "Who the hell walks around in boxers in January?"

The thought was soon lost when Harry had reached his friends door.

"Louis?" He quietly knocked three times, and waited.

"Louis?" He said a little louder this time, eyebrows furrowing.

After a few more times saying "Louis" Harry was done.

He opened the door (more like kicked it open) and what he saw made him want to crawl into a ball and die.

Louis.

The same Louis he hugged, cuddled, laughed at, cooled for, etc.

The boy Harry should call his, Was on his knees.

The worst part? His fingers are where no ones should ever go. The worst part? He seems to be enjoying it. The worst part? He speeds up when he sees Harry. The worst part? Harry doesn't look away.

Tuesday was better, but not a good experience for either of them.

Tuesday:

"Where the hell are you going dressed like that?"

Black combat boots, fish net thigh highs, black shorts that somehow made his ass look bigger than it already is, a loose crop top that said "Fuck me" in black, AND a black leather jacket.

But not just any leather jacket. Harry's leather jacket.

"The coffee shop...I'm going the bar dumb ass."

Harry couldn't see his face, but he knew a smirk was definitely on his lips.

"People are gonna stare Lou" Harry bit his bottom lip to stop himself from adding on, 'Your mine. Only I can stare at you.'

But fuck, with Louis looking like that how the hell is he supposed to act serious? Harry could pin him against the wall and fuck him if he really wants to.

"People already are staring Harry"

Harry is basically on his knees in submission by now. He would do anything to get Louis right now.

Harry won't deny that's he's liked Louis for a long time. But now, it was different. Harry likes to look inside someone before he looks directly at them. And there is no denying Louis is beautiful, but now Harry's feeling something different.

"If your gonna purposely stick your ass out, don't do it in front of me."

'No.' Harry wanted to say, 'Stay there. Better yet, come here.' But he refrained somehow.

"There's no denying you want it."

Harry visibly swallowed, and loosened his collar. fuck.

Louis slowly walked towards the couch Harry was sitting on, and sat the farthest away he could from Harry

"Your a little tease ya know that? Fucking minx"