Hateful

Tori has just started at Hollywood Arts and it's kind of stressful. She has found so many great friends already but she also has something like an enemy. Her enemy is named Jade West. They could get along at times, but it was fairly rare.

  Jade had black/brown hair with blue streaks in it. She usually wore black clothing, with a choker or a necklace or both.

  Tori had brown hair, usually wore bright clothes, with or without a necklace.

  Jade would usually torment Tori in some way. Sometimes it would be kicking her off of a chair in class, playing pranks on her, or possibly drinking a soda can that Tori had licked on. It didn't seem to bother her.

                                                                       Tori's POV

  I had to go to class. I have Mr. Sikowitz. As I was walking into class, Jade jumped out from behind the door.

  "Boo!" Jade exclaimed.

   "AHH!" I screamed. "Why would you do that?"

  "Hah. Knew I would get a scare out of you."

  "I hate you so much right now. I have to get to my seat. Excuse me." I had walked around her and went to go sit in my seat.

  "You're no fun." Jade scoffed. She also went to go and sit down in her seat.

  Sikowitz came to the front of the class with his coconut milk and then started his really weird lesson. He started speaking.

  "Hello hello! Today we will be doing more improv. Last time, it didn't go so well, but that is absolutely fine. We will try again and again. Jade, Tori, no fighting.

  "Okay. We got it, don't we, Jade?" I gave her a questioning look.

  "Yes, we sure do have it." Jade said. That sounded a bit weird, but I went with it.

  "If you two really have it, you both come up here. Cat, Beck, I need you up here too." Sikowitz instructed.

  Me, Jade, Cat, and Beck all went up on to the stage.

  "This will be the same type of improv as last time, so please, Tori, start with A.

  As I tried to think of something, I finally came up with it.

  "All of you should be my friend." I said.

  The next person to come up with a line was Jade.

  "But I don't know if I can trust you."

  "Can't you see that she is trustworthy?" Beck asked.

  "I agree." Cat said. She didn't realize that she had gotten the letter wrong until Sikowitz told her. She sadly went back to her seat and sat down.

  "Don't you think I don't have first impressions as well?" I asked. This improv was getting kind of hard in my opinion. I wish it wasn't alphabetical.

  "Everybody does so I am not mad if you thought I looked like a badass because I think that that is a compliment." Jade was really into this improv thing.

  "Language young lady!" Sikowitz said.

  She laughed it off and we all just continued with the improv.

  "Finally, someone knows what I think.' I said.

  "Good to know." Beck chimed in.

  "How about you go away for a little bit, Beck." I said. Beck walked away.

  "I like how he just listened to you." Jade replied.

  "Just wanting to know when we can be friends." I said.

  "Kinda need to have you take a test first, and the test is to see if you are a wuss or not. Do something outrageous." Jade instructed.

  I did what I thought was the most outrageous and kissed Jade. I didn't want to, I didn't like her. Plus, I'm not lesbian, bi, pan, or omni.

  "Let's never talk about that again." I said.

  I looked over and Sikowitz was looking at us whilst drinking his coconut milk. Surprised he didn't stop us. The class was different. They looked at me and I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me. When I looked at Jade, all that worry went away. Weird.

  Jade had a small bit of pink on her cheeks. Was she wearing makeup? She was probably wearing makeup.