"Boner"

Warning

This is 21+

This is next level shit ;)

The two of you watched the screen closely. The movie the two of you were watching was fifty shades of grey. Not noticing (His name) crotch area growing, you kept your eyes glued to the screen. (His name), feeling needy, grabbed your hand, placing it on his bulge, rubbing it with your hand. Soft moans came from his mouth, as he moved your hand slowly. Still into the movie, you didn't notice anything happening. He didn't stop, now making your hand grab his boner. He moaned louder this time, as you took control of your hand without realizing. You continued to rub and squeeze his clothed boner without his help. He moaned louder, thrusting his hips up at your every touch. Finally realizing what was happening, you kept your eyes glued to the screen, looking at (His name) from the side. His eyes were closed as he bucked his hips at your every touch, you knew what was happening now so you made every touch more pleasurable for him. You began rubbing his bulging area harder, pressing down as you did so. You wrapped your hands around the end and squeezed before moving your hands back up to the top. (His name), still enjoying the pleaser you were giving him, bucked his hips more, more moans escaping his lips as he felt your soft touch. Wanting to tease him more, you began to pull his sweatpants down as your hand went further down. Soon enough, his entire dick was out. It sprung up, He enjoying it too much, didn't care. He continued to buck his hips, pretending your body was around him. You made your hand go up and down around his dick. But you had now moved your head watching (His name) move his hips and moan at your small touches. (His name), still having his head pointed up with his eyes closed, didn't notice when you moved your body on the bed to move your head down to his twitching dick. Moving your hands one last time before placing your tongue down at his balls. Sucking them, He was opened his eyes now.

Him: "F-fuck, (Your name)." He said, still thrusting as your hand continued to move. You used a free hand to turn off the tv, making the moment more pleasurable.

You moaned as you suck his balls, knowing the vibration would make him even more needy. You moved your head up and licked his dick all the way to his slit, where you licked the overflowing pre cum off. You suddenly stopped all movement as (His name) was about to finally research his high. He moaned aloud for a few seconds before complaining and still bucking his hips upwards, needy for your touch.

Him: "P-please, k-keep g-going." He moaned, still moving his hips as his dick twitched around in the air, hungry for your touch.

You: "What's my name, baby boy? What do you want from me?" You asked seductively, only turning him on more.

Him: "P-please suck m-my d-dick, mommy." He winced, violently shoving his hips up, even hungrier for you. He couldn't stop until you made him cum.

You: "What was my name baby boy?" You asked, removing all of hos bottom clothing before placing your hand on his arched thigh.

Him: "M-mommy!" He yelled, getting more needy for your touch.

You: "That's a good boy." You said, placing your hand on his balls, massaging them as you suck on his bulging dick that twitched in your mouth.

Him: "F-fuck, mommy." He grunted as he reached his high, cumming in your mouth. You swallowed it, crawling up his body.

You: "Are you tired now, baby boy?" You asked, wiping the sweat off of his head and kissing his cheek.

Him: "Yes, mommy." He said. You helped him make himself more comfortable on the bed, helping fluff the pillows for his head and getting his favorite blanket to lay across his naked bottom. Seeing no use in his shirt, you took it off for him.

You: "Sleep well, baby boy." You said, kissing his sweet lips before laying down next to him as the two of you fell into a slumber.

THE END