-Character Info-

|Description|

|Description|

We all know about Norman, Emma, and Ray right?

What if all three of them managed to make it out alive together?

What if they were found by the Hashira?

What If they were taken in and mastered everything in a Year?

What if They had to be in the war despite being the Youngest Demon Slayers?

What if they lost everyone they loved again?

What if they were one of the only Demon Slayers Alive?

Well these aren't just what ifs, they are reality.

Ray, Emma, and Norman managed to escape the 'Orphanage' together alive, As they were running away, they were attacked by a morphed demon. Fortunately they were saved by The Butterfly Hashira, Kocho Shinobu. They wanted to be stronger and because they were orphans, they were taken in by Shinobu and Trained. They got along with many of the Hashira, especially Emma. Once the Hashira found out what their past was, they wanted to go and kill the demons who caused their suffering.

They became the Tsuguko of the Hashira. Ray became the Wind Hashira Tsuguko. Norman became the Water Hashira Tsuguko. Emma became to the Love Hashira Tsuguko. They were the prodigies of the Demon Slayers. They were the youngest to be nominated as Hashira, but Oyakata-sama said they should be aloud to live their childhood without the responsibility on their shoulders.

Through the next year they met many people and made many friends, but the War between Demons and Demons Slayers was coming soon....

During the war, the three 13-Year-Olds tried their best to protect everyone, but failed. They lost everything they had loved again, only having each other. They held hatred from the one who caused them their suffering And managed to Kill Muzan once and for all. Bow they swore to protect Urokodaki, Uzui, and the Remaining Ubuyashiki's for failing to be their for newly found Family. They failed their job as the Prodigies and their Kindness isn't just for show.

The three changed their names and parted ways for the time being.

Ray went with Urokodaki and changed his name to Kuroo Tetsurō.

Norman stayed with the Ubuyashiki Family and changed his name to Sugawara Koushi.

Emma went with Uzui and changed her name to Hinata Shoyō while adopting a younger sister.

Will Fate make these Heartbroken Children come together?

Well it freaking did!

They all joined Volleyball Clubs and metal each other again!!!!!!

Now they have to hide their secret and pretend they aren't that close. What happens with the Ubuyashiki's host a Volleyball Training camp and they all attend?