Getting off to it (KomaHina)

Hajime walked on to the old building, tray of food in hand, already regretting agreeing to what Mahiru said. "Even still, if he starves we're all in deep shit." He braced himself at the door with a heavy sigh, and opened to a sight weirder than anything he could ever describe. It was Nagito of course, but he was tied up at both the arms and legs, the look he gave hajime as he walked in was even worse than the position. Nagito looked almost...seductive. It made a tightness in his pants that he just wished would go away. Still he stomached it and leaned down to place the tray near Nagito.
"There, now take the food so I can leave."
"Ah, I would hajime, but my hands are all tied up here and I'd need some assistance."
That was the sentence hajime dreaded hearing, if he leaned down now Nagito would see his...indecency..but if he left him to starve who knows what would happen to him. Maybe he could just grin and bare it, just hope Nagito doesn't assume anything.
"Now Hajime, would you mind leaning down to help me?"
That goddamn stare was still evident, it made Hajime have some not so Usami approved thoughts..but still. He sighed and leaned down infront of Nagito.
"Thank you so much Hajime! For you to help someone like me...it makes me so happy i could wet myself!"
....what? Nagito was a WEIRD guy, but him pissing himself in front of Hajime is beyond insane.
"You could WHAT?!" He stood up, now not caring if Nagito saw him or not.
"I'm not going to feed you if you're going to piss everywhere!"
Nagito looked down
"Ah, how unfortunate, I was really hoping you could feed me and let me out...I haven't gone to a bathroom in around 3 days so I may have to...relieve myself, and I was really embarrassed to ask a girl to let me."
"No way in hell I'm letting you out! You tried to kill someone! And besides kazuichi and Nekomaru would beat me!"
Nagito looked sad, almost regretful. Then Hajime realized the tightness in his pants worsened. Maybe he wanted to see Nagito piss himself, all embarrassed and on the floor like that. I guess that thought could be...no. He would never, and could never get off to the thought of Nagito pissing himself.
"Well if you arent going to let me go and just stand there staring at me I'm going to have to go right here."
"...you wouldn't."
"Please do look away Hajime, this is very embarrassing to me."
Hajime could tell Nagito was on the edge with his bladder, so he respectfully looked away, but yet there was a part of him that just wanted to watch him wet himself with that embarrassed look. Hajimes head might have been looking away but his eyes were still on Nagito, more importantly his crotch, where he could see a small wet spot start to form. He could also hear Nagitos small whimpers as he did so. It made him hard, TOO hard. So as Nagito wet himself embarrassingly on the floor, he began to palm himself through his jeans. The look, position, and situation of Nagito was too much for him right now. Hajime made small groans, almost as embarrassed as Nagito. Hajime could tell Nagito was holding it for a while, because he had been peeing for a while, now a large wet spot on his pants, staining the floor beneath him. Hajime made one final groan as he came in his pants, now disgusted that he climaxed at Nagito pissing himself.
"...Do you still want me to feed you?"
Nagito stayed silent as he maneuvered in the chains, into the position where he was on his knees infront of hajime.
"You still want to feed me after I did..that?"
"Dont make me think about it. But yes, if you starved I'd probably be executed."
Nagito slightly smiled as hajime grabbed the food tray and held the piece of bread up to his mouth. The next few minutes were full of silence as Hajime fed Nagito, trying to forget what just happened. After Hajime finished he grabbed the tray and bolted out, wanting to forget about Nagito, sitting there in his now probably cold pants, betrayed. Usami would deal with it, and hopefully give him a new pair of pants.