fun in the base (Shigaraki x reader)

Hello my name is Y/N. I'm part of the LOV. I'm dating Shigaraki. And that's really it.

"Babe, can you come here please?" You hear your boyfriend call from the other room.

"Coming!" You say quickly as you walk into your shared room.
You find him without a shirt on playing video games. Your eyes immediately fall on a new scar that's on his chest.

"That's new" you say concerned.

"Yea, dabi got one too..."

"I dont care about him what the hell happened!?"

He turned off his game and turned towards you and cornered you.

"Dont you yell at me woman!"

"Woman!? What the hell do you think I am?"

He pins you up against a wall and kisses you very passionately.

"H-hey! D-dont p- put your h- hand there!"

He gently rubs your wet pussy

"Ahh wet already? Let me just-"

You cut him off buy kissing him. He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance. You decide to tease him and dont let him in. This makes him mad so he sticks two fingers in so your pussy making you gasp. He uses this and sticks his tongue in your mouth and kisses you. When he pulls away he pushes you onto the bed and turns you over, grabs a condom from the night stand, and sticks his dripping "member" inside you he slowly let's you adjust to his size and then you give him a reassuring nod and he starts moving.

"Agh F-Fuck your s-so t -tight!"

You let out a semi-loud moan and he quickly shuts you up.
You two share a passionate kiss and break away with a string of saliva.

"I -im about to c-cum!"

"Me too!"

As you both climax he cums inside of the condom and you just let it out.

You two spend the rest of the night cuddling and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears until you both fall peacefully asleep.