•Understanding(Keith Powers)•

A/N ~Most Of The Imagines Are Based Off Songs~
•••••••••

YN (Your Name)POV

Me And Keith Been Together For 3 Years Now. It Was​ Going Great But Now Things Are Going Down Hill. I Wanna Take Things To The Next Level, I Wanna Start A Family. I'm Not Getting Younger I'm 24 And I Don't Wanna Be In My 30s To Start Having Kids And I Want Three Kids, But Its Like He's Not Understanding Me. 

He Was Out With His Homeboys And I Was At Home Waiting On Him.  He Left Ever Since 3:30 And Now Its 11:23. I've Called And Text His Phone But I Got No Response. I Stood Up And Grabbed The Remote And Turned The Tv Off. I Turn All The Lights Off Downstairs And Went Upstairs To Take A Shower.

After My Shower I Got Dressed In My Pink Silk Pajamas. I Grabbed The Remote To The Tv And Turned It On. I Flipped Through The Channels And Stopped At Basketball Wives. 

I Looked At My Phone And It Was 1:43 In The Morning And Still No Text Or Call.  I Turned The TV Down And Dialed Algee's Number, And He Answered On The 3rd Ring.

Algee: Wassup Yn.

Me: Hey Algee, Is Keith With You?

Algee: Nahh I've Been Home For Bout 2 Or 3 Hours Now.. He Not Home Yet?

Me: No I Been Texting And Calling Him All Day And He Still Haven't Call Or Text Back.

Algee: Oh God, Well I Know For A Fact He Not With Woody Cause Woody At His Girl House.  I'll Call Luke And Them To See If He With One Of Them,  And I'll Call You Back. Get Some Rest I Know You're Tired.

Me: Thanks And Okay I Will.

I Hung The Phone Up And Turned The TV Off And Drifted Off To Sleep. An Hour Later I Woke Up To My Phone Ringing And It Was Algee.

Me: Hello.

Algee: I Called Them They Haven't Seen Him Since We Left Him Around 12. We Went Out Looking For Him And Didn't Find Him. If He Don't B-

Me: Hold On.

I Heard A Car Door Shut Outside And I Got Up And Walked Downstairs And Looked Out The Window And Seen Him Walking To The Door.

Me: That's Him Now, Thanks.

Algee: No Problem.

Me: I'll Talk To You Later.

Algee: Okay, Love You.

Me:Love You Too.

I Hung Up The Phone And Went To The Kitchen And Stood Up By The Counter Waiting For Him To Come In.  By The Way​ He Walked Into The Kitchen I Knew He Was Drunk Then He Had A Half Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand.

"Wassup Baby." He Said Walking Over To Me Tryna Give Me A Hug But I Pushed Him Back.

"What's Wrong?" He Questioned Drinking For The Bottle.

"Where Have You Been?" I Asked Shaking My Head.

"Baby.. I Beeen With A-Algee, Luk-L." I Interrupted Him. He Was So Drunk He Was Slurring The Hell Out Of His Words.

"Keith I Called Algee And He Said Y'all Left That Party Around 12. Its Going On Four, Where The Fuck You Been All This Time?" I Asked Tilting My Head.

"Baby I Was With The Boys " He Said Sitting The Bottle Down And Sitting In The Chair.

I Was Trying My Hardest Not To Snap On Him. Just Because He's Drunk And If I Snap It's Gonna Turn Into Something Even Worse And It's Too Early In The Morning For All This Arguing.

"Keith..." I Paused For A Few Seconds Rubbing My Temples.

"Ima Ask You One More Time...WHERE The Fuck Were You?" I Looked Back Up At Him Squinting My Eyes.

He Got Up And Stumble Towards The Refrigerator And Grabbed A Bottle Of Water. He Opened It And Drunk Some Of It.

"I Told You" He Laughed While Walking Back To His Seat.

"I Can't Do This Anymore." I Said Throwing My Hands Up.

"What You Mean You Can't Do This No More YN."

"You've Been Coming Home Three Or Four In The Morning, Hell You've Even Came Home Eight O'clock One Morning, What You Out There Doing?" I Asked.

"Nothing.." He Said With A Blank Face.

"Nothing?" I Asked.

"What You Want From Me?" He Asked With A Attitude.

"It's Not Even What I Want It's What I Need" I Said Shaking My Head

"What You Need?" He Asked Taking Another Sip Of His Water"

"What I Need From You Is Understanding." I Said Sitting Down And Crossing My Arms Across My Chest.

"We Don't Even Communicate Anymore."

"Yeah We Do We Talk All The Time."

"Yeah When We're Arguing How Can We Communicate If You Don't Hear What I Say."

"Baby I Do Hear What You Say." He Said.

"Bullshit...It Goes In One Ear And Out The Other!" I Snapped Back.

"Its So Simple As 1-2-3, You Just Wanna Do What You Wanna Do With Me Don't You?" I Asked Him.

"Its Not Like That" He Said Leaning Back In The Chair And Then Drinking From The Bottle Of Ciroc.

"Yes It Is...That's Not The Way It Should Be.... You Should Listen To Me And Put The Fucking Bottle Down." I Said Getting Pissed As I Snatched The Bottle From Him.

"Ight I'm Listening" He Said Putting His Elbows On The Table And Rubbing His Hands Together.

"I Try Soo Hard To Make You Understand But The Choices You Make.......They're All Demands.. For The Past Year I've Been Trying To Keep Our Love Alive But You Don't Wanna Meet Me Half Way"

"Baby I'm Sorry I Didn't Know You Felt That Way, We Can Work This Out I Promise" He Said Grabbing My Hand.

"There's No Way That We Can Work This Out If You Don't Pull It Together. I Don't Mean To Be Demanding But I Want Some Understanding." I Started

"I Listen To You And I Know The Things Your Going Through I Try To Understand That's Why I'm Still With You, But You Don't Even Know What I'm Going Through Because You Never Listen."

He Was About To Speak But I Held My Finger Up. While I Tried To Get My Thoughts Together And Try Fighting These Tears.

"Let Me Finish....Everyday We're Living Is One Thing That Will Always Be Unsure That's Why I Need You...Please Let Our Love Endure... All I Need From You Is Understanding" "I Finished As He Wiped My Tears.

"Baby I'm Sooo Sorry,  I Promise I'll Do Whatever It Is You Want Me To Do. I Promise." He Said Kissing My Forehead.

"I Love You" He Said Putting His Finger Under My Chin And Lifting My Head Up And Looking Me In My Eyes. 

".... I Love You Too" I Said. 

"C'mon Let's Go Get Some Rest" He Said Kissing Me On The Lips Before Walking Upstairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Song: Understanding ~ Xscape•

Meechi💋