Sweet Spot

Once again, Daddy lets me be on top. I have practiced riding on his hard cock before, so he thought it would be better for me to try it on my own. I start very slowly, taking it in inch by inch. He grabs my hips and pushes them all the way down onto his thick cock. My pussy is gripping it. "Mm-mmhm.. Daddy.. I'm a big girl, I can do it by myself-" Without a word, he tightens his grip on my waist and bounces my tight pussy on his cock. "Princess, I don't take orders from you. I'm your Daddy, and you listen to me. Are we clear?" He growls. "Y-yes sir! Don't stop!" He keeps hitting my sweet spot with the tip of his cock. "Oh? I noticed something, Muffin. Every time I move your hips like this.." He pushes my hips down in a certain direction on his tip. I tilt my head up sharply from the pleasure. "You like that, don't you, Love? How adorable. Look at you, becoming such a whiny mess for Daddy." Tears start to flow down my cheeks. It feels so good... He wipes away my tears. "Shh.. Princess.. it's okay. Daddy's right here. Does it hurt?" "N-no, Sir. Keep going please." He nods, and continues to hold my hips right on the sweet spot. He is at his limit. I feel his warm, sticky fluid inside me slowly drip out. I get off of his cock to sit on his abs. I lay down on him, and I feel his arms wrap around my body. "You're such a good girl for me... I love you"