Must-have Books for Every Kid's Library

Hey kids! Need a break from online schooling and homework? Escape into a world of fun and adventure with our children's book recommendations! From By Royal Appointment by Jeffrey Archer to Andy Griffiths' Treehouse stories, make these amazing books a part of your library. Happy reading!

By Royal Appointment by Jeffrey Archer

King Benefactor and Queen Echo of Littleland agree to have a race to decide which is the fastest car in the country. All the seven cars in the kingdom turn up for the race: the Speedy Car, the Greedy Car, the Flashy Car, the Trendy Car, the Shabby Car, the Silly Car and the Little Square Car. Which car will win the race? And which car will win everyone's hearts?

Internationally bestselling author Jeffrey Archer's delightful story for young readers, accompanied by Priya Kurian's fun illustrations, will win the author many new fans!

Willy and the Killer Kipper by Jeffrey Archer

When the world's largest submarine, The Neptune is lost somewhere at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, Willy and Randolph the Bear must save all the trapped sailors – with some help from the Rightwayup Bird, Sybil the Seagull, and Boris the Blue Whale. Which means defeating Konrad the Killer Kipper and his gang of a hundred horrible herrings who have captured The Neptune because he wants to eat the sailors. Can Willy and his friends win against them?

Internationally bestselling author Jeffrey Archer's delightful story for young readers, accompanied by Anupama Ajinkya Apte's fun illustrations, will win the author many new fans!

Willy Visits the Square World by Jeffrey Archer

When Yo-Yo the Cat is kidnapped, Willy and Randolph the Bear must fly through space to rescue her from the Square World to which she has been taken – with some help from the Fuzzies, the wise Big Whoosh, the Glowsnake and the Upsidedown Bird. Which means defeating Grumpfuzz and his Thieving Bird who have captured Yo-Yo because cats are Grumpfuzz's favourite breakfast. Can Willy and his friends save Yo-Yo?

Internationally bestselling author Jeffrey Archer's delightful story for young readers, accompanied by Anupama Ajinkya Apte's fun illustrations, will win the author many new fans!

Just Kidding by Andy Griffiths

Just Kidding! is the first book in a hilarious series of short stories about the world's smartest, craziest and most annoying practical joker from the creators of the bestselling Treehouse series, Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton.

Is this the right book for you? Take the JUST KIDDING TEST and find out!

1. Do you ever pretend that you are sick to get out of going to school?

2. Do you leave banana skins in the middle of busy footpaths?

3. Do you wish that every day could be April Fools' Day?

Just Annoying by Andy Griffiths

Is this the right book for you? Take the ANNOYING TEST and find out!

1) Do you ask 'Are we there yet?' over and over on long car trips?

2) Do you like to drive people mad by copying everything they say and do?

3) Do you hog the shower and use up all the hot water?

4) Do you enjoy asking silly questions that have no real answers?