Chapter 1: Cheater

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first time writing a maidsama fanfic and i don't really think if this story is good but I'll try to make it better! (It's been in my drafts for like months now lmao)
Bad grammar ahead

Monday 7 pm, at night Misaki Ayuzawa raven haired girl with beautiful amber eyes. Who's been stuck in a traffic.

'Damn traffic, i'm going to be late..' Misaki thought

"Maybe sending him a text so i don't make him worry," Misaki picked up her phone at the side of her car in her Hand bag and she delivered the message to him. 'I hope he doesn't get mad at me..,' she thought.

Misaki POV

I sighed, "Please don't be mad.." I mumbled hoping he won't get mad at me. Today is my birthday and I want it to be special, earlier Tora said to meet up at the restaurant as he finished his work, I really hope everything's okay. He's been distant as if never wanting to see me. He's been like this for the past week now.. I even thought that he might cheated on me or flirted with other girls that might be the reason he's been distant... Or is it because of work? I don't really know. He cheated on me isn't?

"Wait he will never do that to me!" I said out loud and i'm glad I'm the only one heard it. If they heard it they will probably think I'm losing my mind..

"Maybe I am losing my mind...," I paused then I sighed again, people will probably think I'm weird while I am talking to myself.

Is he really cheating on me? No, He will never do that I trusted him and he's the only guy I ever loved.

He will never do that if he did I am going to kill him. I will beat up the crap out of him.

Ugh...why am I even thinking he will cheat on me? Maybe It's because work that's he's been stressed from work. And...yesterday.. he's really been acting all weird. Probably he..

I really need to stop thinking those things and just trust him. I mean he loves me then why would he cheat on me right?

Well, let's stop those things now and enjoy my birthday today!

Right now it has got to be fine and will be this day special.

Normal Pov

The stoplights turned green, while Misaki drove her car

~MEAN WHILE~

Misaki parked her car then she hurridly picked up her things and ran to the restaurant as fast as she could. She entered and saw a tall, yellow haired, with gold eyes sitting there all alone, waiting for her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I must have waited you for too long I'm sorry I got stuck at a traffic."

Tora sighed," It's fine. I'm not mad at you or anything something just happened at work."

"Well then," Misaki grab a chair and sat down on her chair then proceeded to talk. "Can i ask you a question?'

"Sure why?"

"Well it's just been bothering me for a while"

"Go ahead"

"Well here it goes," Misaki sighed, "Tell me, are you doing fine at work? Is there something wrong?"

Tora stood there, uneasy.

Hardly breathing.

Sweating.

Heart racing faster.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me today? Don't worry I won't get mad at you. Unless there you are hiding something from me you haven't tell-"