Perfect Two

It's been 1 year since she knew Jennie through Chaeyoung, being Jisoo's bestfriend and all. And out of that whole year, 5 months of that - they became friends with benefits all of the sudden. Weird? Maybe. Lisa wonders how did they even start that set-up. It was just one get-together among basketball players 6 months ago. Chaeyoung decided to invite Jisoo because she does not want to do something stupid that might upset her girl.

"Please, it's not like Jisoo already said 'yes' to you." She argued, "It's a get-together, Chaeng. Just the team enjoying and drinking since we won the tournament."

Chaeyoung shook her head, "I don't want to risk it. Besides, if you and the others will get drunk, who will drive us on the way home?"

Lisa squinted, "How dare you use logic."

Her bestfriend shrugged, "You at least need common sense. What could go wrong by bringing Chu and Jen?"

Curse Chaeyoung's ability to jinx something. That night resulted to her and Jennie doing something that she thought that would end up ruining things.

It didn't though as it continued after a week of ignoring each other. Jennie suddenly pulling her towards the gym closet and the whole charade took place.

And here she is, questioning herself how on Earth did her cats manage to ignore her for days. Eversince Jennie stop coming, because of her finals, That girl is so grade-conscious, I can't even stop her from looking at her book sometimes, her cats ignored her. Leo, who always waited by the door before she can even open it, is nowhere to be found and is inside Lisa's room. Luca and Lilly, like some cat ninjas, avoided her also.

The worst one was Louis, he hissed at her when she tried touching his fur. He never does that to me.

She sits down on her couch and pulls out her phone.

To Chaeng:
Something weird is happening to my cats.

From Chaeng:
what? why? are they sick? you should get them to the vet

To Chaeng:
They are avoiding me :(

From Chaeng:
oh, really?

From Chaeng:
i'm not surprised

Lisa huffs at her bestfriend's message. She exits the app and decides to call her, "Hello. Kim Jisoo's girlfriend speaking."

"Wha- Why would you say that as a greeting, Chaeng?"

Chaeyoung snickers on the other line, "It's cute since she already agreed to be mine."

Lisa rolls her eyes, "I'm not believing that until Chu tells me first but anyway," She glances around her living room to see none of her cats playing around or doing the usual stuff they do, "The cats are really acting weird, Chaeng."

"I'm not surprised that they are ignoring you," Lisa pouts, "You are such a pain in the ass sometimes, I even need to take a break away from you."

"But the cats usually greet me whenever I come home, and now, they act like I don't even exist in this house." She grumbles.

Chaeyoung hums, "When did they exactly start ignoring you?" She asks.

"Like four days ago?"

"Maybe you did something to upset them."  Chaeyoung tells her. Lisa raises an eyebrow as she hears a whisper.

"Are you with Jisoo?"

Chaeyoung hums again, "I'll call you later. We'll be going somewhere."