Chapter 1

Armani**

The names Armani but every body call me Ari, ain't no need to do all that intro stuff.

All you need to know is that I'm 17 fresh out of high school and it's a new chapter in my life.

A/n will get to all that ne character intros when they are intro duced. And excuse any mistakes.

I'm 5'4 and I love being with family.

I don't play games with nigga or tricks and I'm known for cutting a nigga or two.

*************

I woke up early in the morning it was a new chapter in my life.

I had just graduated from Fescorn high school.

I wasn't planing on going to no college university so I'm just going to do that online.

I went downstairs to go make me some breakfast.

I poured some fruity pebbles inside a bowl and was getting the milk out the refridgrator, until my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and read that my boyfriend Desharoh, Ro for short .

I wasn't on speaking terms with him at this time.

I found out he was sneaking and feeling on the low at my graduation.

Ain't that something.

Anyway I just let the phone ring but that didn't stop him from calling back.

After about 6 attempts of calling me, I was done with my cereal and blocked him.

I went upstairs to take a shower when I heard I knock on the door.

I opened it up and Ro was there holding flowers and chocolates.

If this nigga think some chocolates is going to win me back after I don caught him cheating he got another thing coming.

I slammed the door in his face and locked it and went back to my room to take my shower.

I stripped out of my clothes and and got in and started to use my love spell body wash.

I heard the bathroom door open but I kept washing just thinking that it was my mom.

The shower door opened and there stood a 6 foot 2 dark colored, naked Desharoh.

He got in the shower with me and started to wash me.

I turned around and said "why?"

Desharoh**

I was mad as he'll when she slammed that door in my face.

I took the spare key she gave me to her apartment I got her and opened the door.

I heard water running so I knew this was the perfect time to win her back.

I loved her too much to let her go and run out of life.

I sat the stuff I got her on the kitchen table and went upstairs.

I opened the bathroom door and saw that Ari was in the shower washing.

I stripped and opened the shower door.

She was staring at me so hard I knew she still wanted me.

I got in with her and started to wash her body.

She turned around and asked me why.

I knew what she was talking about.

Flashback**

We was at graduation and I was sitting down next to this shawty I used to kick it with before I got with Ari.

I didn't have any intenstions of cheating on her.

Matter of fact I wasn't, she kissed me.

Well Ari seen us and as soon as she got her diploma she dipped and I ai t seen her ever since.

End of flashback**

Roh**

I wasn't just going to come and fuck her, instead I was going to make her feel better.

After I washed her body I dried her off and carried her to her bed.

I took the towel I wrapped around her and started to give her head.

After I was done I just played her on my chest and she started to cry.

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but at the same time it wasn't my fault.

She feel asleep on my chest and I was just laying there thinking.

I ain't a person Ari need to be around.

I love her trust me. We ben kicking it 2 years straight.

But I'm a thug I'm selling dope and she know that.

I want to be her husband her baby daddy some day but I would need to get out the game.

But it just ain't that easy.

Being with the Knights of terror ain't easy.

Them niggas go jard and ain't playing either.

I want to purpose to her one day, but I would need to make some changes first.

A\N. How's it going so far?

Comment, vote, and share please I want to know I have readers.

Thanks and if u like I'll give shout outs and read your books.

Desharoh in media