𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ NINETEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ HOSTAGE
you protect everyone even if it means killing you in the process.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

THE ALARM INSTALLED IN THE LOFT BEGAN to blare throughout the room, Luna and Derek quickly jumped up from their nap rushing to shut the alarm off. The two glanced towards the still sleeping baby making them sigh in relief. Cora awoken from her nap as well, her eyes fixated on the large window.

"What does that mean?" She nodded her head towards the direction making the couple turn their heads. A large symbol painted in black on the window made Luna sigh.

"It means they're coming. Tonight." Derek informed her. He glanced towards the brunette making her nod.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA HAD INFORMED THE ORIGINAL ABOUT THE symbol on the window, she had packed a bag for Hope and told the blonde to get her daughter out of Beacon Hills and take her to New Orleans. No stopping for anything and don't let anyone stop them from making it to there, meaning kill anything that stops you from doing so. Luna wanted to keep Hope as far away as possible not wanting to risk the Alpha pack to catch ahold of her scent.

Luna sat on the couch with her nose deep into a book she had began to read. The front door peeled open making the brunette pick up her head to reveal Isaac and Boyd entering the loft, a smile tugged on her lips.

"Go back to school." Derek grumbled.

"Well, actually, we can't." Isaac replied. "Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

"With what, brain damage?" Derek shot back from the spiral stairs. Isaac shook his head, the two standing in the middle of the room. "Well, I have a migraine, and, uh, Boyd here had explosive diarrhea."