i. escape of an infinite soul

Ah, but you seem to have forgotten her

Ah, but you seem to have forgotten her. Do not fret my darling one, she does not forget. She never did. She knows every single soul who had ever roamed this world, and you will be greeted by her in the very end, with a soft smile. See the sadness in it. Yet another one gone, never to breathe again.

(Yet she is so very tired of it all.)

Many, many a century had passed before eyes so sharp, just what did she witness for them to be only pools of swirling darkness, ever changing, never the same? Those eyes burn brighter than the many voracious fires consuming everything in its path she watched - careful, you might just get burned.

Roaming the streets of cities long gone, she aches in languages forgotten by all, languages as old as this earth. And empires rise from the depths of Mother Gaia only to crumble down to ashes in the bitter end. Immortality is the burden of a ten thousands of lifetimes.
Still, she remains.

There she stands, clad in black as often, and it seems as though tight leather moulds brittle bones and flesh never scraped yet scared. Heavy lenses, black as the darkest night (believe me, she saw it) before her orbs.

And her smile is cold as death itself.

For she does not, never, had never and never will discriminate.

She takes and takes and takes, again and again, never to discriminate, she is no fool, she knows you far better than you know yourself. Saint or sinner, poor or rich, unforgiven and forgiven, it matters not.
She takes, never to give back.

(In her chest, a heart so achingly old skips a beat, and it is as though she breathes again, eyes wide with the knowledge that an infinite soul escaped her grasp. And her soft, inaudible gasp is a name.)

A.N|
Look, i just had to write this. Words litterally flew out of my fingers tips and there it is. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it!