ii. where's wanheda

chapter 2 - where's wanheda

"Rover 1, come in. I repeat, Rover 1, come in. Bellamy, where are you?" Kane's voice sounded through the static of the radio, just as Octavia had finished killing the Azgeda warrior.

"We had to shoot three Ice Nation scouts." Bellamy informed the older man, once he grabbed the walkie. "—Culvert, Sector 4. Copy. Can you tell me what's going on?"

"When you get here." Kane replied. "Over and out."

"Sector 4?" Raven wondered. "Why's Kane so far outside the wall?"

Bellamy just ignored her and headed over to where Kota and Octavia were putting pressure on Jasper's wound. "Take him home!" He barked. "Miller. Get one of their horses. Raven, since you can't ride you'll be on the back. Monty and Dakota, you're both coming with me. Let's go."

Octavia quickly hugged Kota goodbye, before she helped Jasper get on the back of Miller's horse. She then climbed up on her own horse, and assisted Raven, since the girl's leg was still injured. Dakota hopped in the rover with the other two boys, and they quickly drove to Sector 4, where Kane was waiting for them.

When the three of them finally arrived, they walked to the meeting point and instantly saw Kane coming out of the bushes with a Trikru warrior following behind him.

"Who's he with?" Monty asked, but Dakota already recognized her.

"Indra." She answered him, and Bellamy sighed.

"He must've told her that we broke the truce." Bellamy quickly faced the older man as they walked over. "Sir, before you say anything, there was a good reason—"

"—I'll deal with that later." Kane cut him off. "This is about Clarke."

"What about her?"

"She's being hunted." Indra explained, with furrowed eyebrows. "By everyone."

At that, they all gathered in the rover, with Monty and Bellamy up front, and Indra, Kane, and Kota in the back. Monty drove for awhile in the direction the older man told him to go, and while he did so, Dakota was enjoying the look of uneasiness spreading on Indra's face every time they hit a bump in the road.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, girl." The warrior spat, only causing Kota to chuckle.

"Don't worry, Indra." She assured her. "I'm still getting used to Skaikru's ways, myself. I think I'll always prefer my horse, though."

"Sir, we're almost out of range." Monty suddenly alerted Kane. "Are you sure you don't wanna tell the Chancellor?"

"I'm sure." The older man replied. "I don't wanna worry Abby until we know something."