October 20th, 2020

For me right now, it is October 20th, 2020. I wrote this tonight because I haven't written one of these in a while and felt I should.

Let's start of right, you matter. Your life matters. Don't let ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE tell you otherwise. Even if it's yourself.

You matter so much, your life isn't meaningless. You all have something only you can give to this world, you just need to believe in yourself. I know of you do that you can do anything.

It may feel like your a failure, you are not. And you never were. How can you be a failure if me, someone who hasn't even met you think you are amazing? I will always believe in you.
It may feel like you are a disappointment, you will never be to me. No matter what happens, I will never be disappointed in you. We are only humans, we will always fall and make mistakes. That's just a part of life. But it will never mean you are a failure or disappointment.

No one is proud of you? That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. And believe me, I've heard a lot of lies. I am proud of you and the amazing person you've become. But, your story isn't over yet. You have so much to live for, and I'd be devastated if you died.
So remember that!

If you've been around for awhile, you may know. I have very serious depression. But this isn't my time to complain, it's time for you to realize your worth!
I understand what it feels like on some level. And I will always be here if you ever need to talk to someone. Just private message me, it won't bother or annoy me. It will actually make me happy that you are reaching out for some form of help.
Sometimes, it is easier to tell a stranger your problems rather then someone you know irl.

Just know I'm here if you ever need to talk.

And for the love of our lord and savior, don't ever hurt or kill yourself. If you are having suicidal or self harm thoughts, please reach out and get help.
I know it's hard, but you can do it!

I know you can do anything!
I hope you have a wonderful day!