it was directly staring at us

orange hair, big brown like hazelnut eyes, soft lips,  the most brightest smile, i never knew i was this lucky to get a boyfriend who was beyond the sun.

he was joyful, a smile that radiates too bright, noisy, cute but he was also the guy who respects his teammates, he knew what they don't like and do like, he knew if their comfortable or uncomfortable, he knew boundaries especially on me.

however, as how much you think it is. we're not compatible.

until this day i was still questioning myself how did i get a boyfriend who was not, not even close .. similar to me.

i guess fate was different than i imagine.

i can still remember when i wrote a letter to shoyo . i poured all what i feel for him, it was short but it can cleary tell that my love for him was surreal, not an obsession but he was the only person who made my heart beat too loud.

when i first met him i found him annoying honestly.

he was annoying, so loud, so cheerful but i saw him alone, it was unexpected.

he exercise, he was always clean, his food was always balance, he meditates. yk he's routine was a shocked, surprise.

the loud, annoying shoyo was different on what i expect.

that day was the day my chest feel something. an urge of happiness? it was confusing at first.

even me find it hard to believe that if i did fall for him just because of his routine, that would be weird.

wow.

every single day, i always dream him on my arms, we cuddling, me taking him on a date, talking about cute stuff, listening to his problems, eating his favorite food - ... i love him so much that he always showed up every time i sleep.

fuck.

never thought after in 8 months hiding my feelings, now i got to see shoyo sleeping face, his smile that he only gives to me.

what what?? god did i do something to deserve this gift? is there consequence? wtf? thank you so much.

but i didn't confess, the letter i wrote for hinata was given by i don't know, uhm i guess what you call anonymous? but pretty sure it's atsumu but whatever.

until this day i don't know but thank you, atsumu i owe you one.

* flashback *

" om i- san do you like me ? "

"uh .. yes. a lot actually .. "

oh shit, hinata eyes.. there was nothing. omg bro im gonna rejected, im gonna be rejected.

and my reply .. what's with the silence in every word?? sakusa kiyoomi?

that fucker who even gave that letter? it was on my bag.

fuck you, what. this is awkward, ok i guess i need to prepared to be hurt, sigh.

im gonna be rejected, im gonna be -

i was lost on my thoughts when hinata smiles,

why are you smiling? are you happy that you read my letter and you're just gonna reject me?

" omi - san !! ....... i like you too ! -

bitch, oh i was shocked.

the hinata shoyo who i like for almost one year like me too, what the actual fuckery i this? am i dreaming? do hinata knows what he's saying??

- a lot. omi omi . "

-
-
-
-
-
-

that day, i was so happy, too happy that i hugged hin tight that he couldn't breathe.

regards, now it's night. the moon was shining so brightly almost staring at us.

hinata shoyo was engulfed into my arms. right now, he was like a baby that i need to protect at all cost. which is true probably.

i whispered ;

" i love you so so much, it's feels like im falling over to you every single day. shoyo now i can finally call you mine."

i stared at shoyo sleeping face then i kissed his forehead and look at the moon and told under my breath ;

" you .. your the only one who can see how much i love him, those sleepless night thinking about hinata, you.. moon were staring at me, now im glad you can see me, my dreams came true. him sleeping on my bed and in my arms. moon you will be the proof and evidence on how i loved shoyo. and now you can see my new journey with my one and only lover. "

suddenly someone whispered in my ears,

" omi omi, i love you too .. so much ".

he hug me tighter .

cheeks slowly rising to a cute shade of pink, how csn he be calmed when his lover was so cute when his eyes are droopy?

" me too. but i love you more !! "

the orange man was shocked for a moment, the omi he knows rarely did told what he is feeling, shoyo doesn't really care if he did. cause he knows. kiyoomi love him so much, just as he loved him.

yes, let our love last until our last breath.

the mood was tensed. yet did bring warmth in our hearts. this was the time. for a kiss. but the dark haired man didn't know how to initiate to kiss his lover yet he did see the slight panic of his beloved parter and giggled. shoyo slowly connect their foreheads, listening to the steady yet fast breathes of the other and find an opening, kissing his man. the one he loved. smiling.

late night talks with my love, beyond the moon was the best.

— sakusa & hinata

            the end.

@ lyawara