𝕆ℕ𝔼

Y/n groans when she heard her alarm ringing like crazy. She grabs it and threw it by the wall shattering her 4th clock of the month.

She stood up and rubs her eyes, "Oh, gotta buy a new clock!" She said and did her stretching and prepares for school.

She arrives humming happily while listening to some bop songs when she spotted her bestfriend. "Jeong!" She waved, the girl with a short hair smiled and waved back.

Jeongyeon headlocked their hockey captain, "Cap, Coach Bae wants you to attend." Y/n rolls her eyes, she hasn't attend their practice for a week because she knows when she came she'll have some harsh scolding.

"Ugh, fine i'll go!" Y/n said removing Jeongyeon's hand.

They walked beside each other when cheers erupted and ran towards them. "You see? I'm quite popular.." Jeongyeon said with a smug grin but the girls and boys just passed through them. "Oh really?" Y/n asks and laughed when she saw Jeongyeon clicked her tongue.

"MYOUI MINA, MARRY ME!!!"

"SHE'S SO ELEGANT!!"

"MINAAAA!!"

Y/n turned around and looks at the ruckus, she saw an elegant girl that walks just like a penguin and her shoulder-length hair flew.

Jeongyeon held her bestfriend's shoulder, "That's Myoui Mina, an icy skater. I guess she came back from Japan after the Ice Skating Championships."

Y/n just shrugs and saw some students pretending to need help infront of Mina. She rolls her eyes, 'Seriously?' She thought, but it lasts when she saw a girl trying to balance the stacks of papers that really didn't made her see where she was going.

Mina bumped with the girl that scattered her papers. But the penguin didn't mind so Y/n steps infront of the skater with a disbelief look. "Why didn't you helped her?" She asks and helps the girl.

"She's just obviously looking for my attention then help her, just like those students a while ago." The skater coldly told.

"Are you blind? Didn't you saw the papers infront of her that obviously didn't made her see?" Y/n exclaimed and stands up after helping Yeri who bowed and left shyly.

Mina rolls her eyes and turns around meeting the hockey player's eyes. "I don't care.." she bluntly said and walks away with students taking pictures.

Jeongyeon approached Y/n and pats her back, "Let's go, Cap."

After some classes, Y/n walks to the Icy ring she clutches her coat and opens the door.

"CAPTAINNN!!!"

"YOU'RE BACKKK!"

Their coach facepalms, "Girls, don't shout like the Captain came back after years.."

Nayeon their left winger raises her arm, "But Coach, she did came back after a week!"

Chaeyoung, the goalkeeper nods her head like a kid.

Tzuyu raises her arm, "I thought they need some harsh scolding, Coach Bae?"

Y/n glared at the yoda who just shrugged, "I won't this time, the championship is near and we need to practice. Okay?!"

All the players just saluted and starts stretching.