𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

After Henry's and my little make out session (omg ahhahahah) I walked away to the banquet just letting him stand there.

„It's bold of you to come back" Catherine says silently

„They shouldn't have asked for the truth if they can't handle it." I simply answer and go away looking for my friends.

I see all my friends except Karolina standing there watching something.

"What are you watching?"

"Kare (care) and Brandon." Hanna says

"Oooh. Kare and Brandon are sitting on a tree K I S S I N G." I say as Karolina looks towards us obviously really annoyed. We just walk away acting like we didn't see anything.

"Where were you the whole time?" Amelia asks

„I bet she was with Henry" Hanna says in a teasing tone

„Henry and Mia Are-„ Liz begins

„No." I interrupt her.

"Hypocrite" Karolina says coming to us. I just glare at her.

"So what's going between Brandon and you?" Liz asks

"Nothing we just talked and saw Mia leaving then Henry and then, buckle up, Mia came back with messy hair and Henry shortly after."
Everyone just stared at me.

"What happened?" Liz asked excitedly

"Nothing we just kissed. Is my hair really that messy?" But no one heard the last sentence since they all started squealing..... really loud.

I shushed them because everyone looked at us as I apologised.

„I am so sorry, really I apologise." I say as I pull them out of the room while Henry was just smiling at me.

After a little whisper yell discussion and Liz fixing my hair we went back inside.

• • •
Henry bit his lip as he watched Mia come back.
But the lust in his eyes disappeared as Edward and Thomas said something to her and she pretty much ran away leaving the king confused.
• • •

I grabbed my cape and ran outside Hampton Court. I couldn't believe that Henry has done that.

////////////////////////////////////

„Mia" Edward says coming towards me with Thomas right next to him.

„Edward, Thomas. The Banquet is wonderful isn't it."

„Is it indeed. But we need to tell you something important." They both looked at each other almost debating who should tell me.

„Mark was banished from court and if he would come back or meet with someone from court without the kings permission he would be charged with treason. He is waiting for you outside to say goodybye"

Before he could finish I was already gone running to my room.

/////////////////////////////////////

„Mark" I exclaimed running towards him.

I jumped into his arms my hugged him tightly as tears run out of my eye.

„Don't cry. We'll se each other again. I promise. Okay?" he says kissing my forehead.

I just nod and watch him go into the carriage which drives away shortly after.

If this was a comic I would look like a tomato and steam would be coming out of my ears and nose. I can't believe he did this that- that skeez.

When I walk back in I quickly wipe my tears away so no one would notice but my plan failed since the second I walked in my friends hugged my almost suffocating me.

„What happened?" They all ask

"Nothing" I pfff (that noise yk)

"You have that red dot on your cheek Mia. You can't fool me babe." Liz says giving me a look of pity

"Mark was banned from court and if he would meet me or any person from court without the kings permission he would be charged with treason against the king."

"No, that bastard" Hanna says

„I know right"

„They're looking" Karolina whispers

„Who?"

„Henry and Francis." Hanna says looking at me as if she said a plan

„Are you thinking what i am thinking?" Liz says having the same look on her face

„Of course" I smirk walking towards Henry but going to Francis about 3 meters in front of Henry leaving him stunned but i don't give a flying football.

Claude was talking to someone so I walked over to Francis and curtsied.

„Your majesty" I say

„Lady Mary"

Here we go: „I a-„

„Don't" he interrupts me and looks at me fear written all over my face hiding the fact that I'm happy I didn't need to apologise

„You were right it was childish of us.... of Henry. I like women who know when what needs to be said even if it's risky." I see Henry clench his fist out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh thank you." I smile

"Sit down Mary. May I call you Mary?"

"Of course, your majesty" I smile as I sit down

"My wife and me are leaving in a couple of days I hoped we could meet before we leave and maybe play a game of cards." He smiles

"Of course your majesty. I'd love too." I smile and see Catherine and Henry staring at me.

"Great. Do you want to dance?"

"I'm not really good but I'd love too."

Mark had taught me a couple of dance before he left so I'm basically a pro. Sure Mia if you say so...

As we dance everyone stares at us and when the song ends I curtsie so does he, we'll he lowers his head and we smile as we walk away.