A little boy and his father ran through the enormous field, the cool autumn wind blowing up against them. Cold grass pierced their bare feet. Funny idea, the father thought of leaving their shoes in the car. He knew his son was an inquisitive little boy, he wanted to feel and see everything. The chilly weather hadn't fazed the pair they were determined to find the perfect spot. The perfect spot in the empty and unmanned field to find it. The purple planet.

No matter where you were in the world the planet stayed its purple hue. Their movement shortly came to a halt. The little boy swiftly lets go of his father's hand. His pointed finger reaches up to the night sky. "There's paradise daddy!" The boy shouted gaining his dad's attention. His dad removes his gaze from the planet to smile fondly at his son. "It is Namjoon. Where did you learn that from?" Without looking away from the nightly sky Namjoon responded. "My teacher, I remember her telling the class about the planet." His dad patted his head. "Such a smart kid."

Namjoon smiled, his eyes glowed in curiosity. "Can I go to paradise daddy?" His dad cheerlessly looks at him before forcing a small smile to appear on his thin lips. "Someday Joon," His dad replied softly. "Maybe if I reach out a little higher I can get there." Namjoon stands on his tiptoes and reaches his hand out wide. He tried so hard to make himself taller. Namjoon's dad smirks before grabbing Namjoon and placing him on his shoulders. Namjoon was a bit too old for this but the only matter on Namjoon's mind was the fact that he was much closer than he was prior. "Let's get going Joon, the cold's bothering me, " His dad dryly chuckles. "Okay, full speed ahead!" He exclaims scuffing his dad's chest with his foot while pointing towards the car in the far distance. "You're a bit heavy but okay." His dad ran as fast as he could with a 10-year-old on his shoulders. It wasn't the fact that Namjoon was heavy more like taller than most of his age group.

"Dad, is there a way to contact people from Neu Heimat?" Namjoon wondered once they were in the car. He puts his shoes on while his dad started the car. His dad shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know Joon. Look it up, put your 1,500 dollar computer to use." Namjoon nodded. "I will."

When they get home, all washed up and clothe Namjoon's dad tucked him into bed. "Want your baby koala?" He flutters the stuffed koala in the air holding it by its sides. As much as Namjoon wanted the koala he felt too old for it. "No, " he quickly shakes his head. His dad grins before he gently placed the koala on the nearby chair. "Goodnight Joon, " his dad kisses his forehead. "Night dad."

When his dad leaves, Namjoon eyes land on the koala. He couldn't help but feel that the gray koala he named Koya was begging him to grab it. Namjoon quietly gets out of bed tiptoeing. He grabs Koya."Just for tonight." He gets back into bed, cuddling Koya. He fell asleep feeling warmth. Why did Namjoon love Koya so much? Maybe it was the fact that Namjoon's mother gave it to him before she left his dad and him or was it the memories behind it? Whatever it was he loved Koya very much.

If Namjoon was on Neu Heimat the sounds of birds/noisy insects would have woken him up, but he wasn't birds don't sing again nor do they fly in the sky above. What woke him up was the dazzled sun that shined fiercely through his bedroom window. He made his way downstairs rubbing his eyes slightly too hard, phosphenes blinding him. When he gets to the last step he hears his dad curse about how the world's going to shit.

Namjoon also noticed the alteration, the picture books he would find showed him green grass, clear oceans, and various cute/colorful animals. The grass is now a daffodil color, and even in the cleanest regions oceans were littered with waste dead fish everywhere you step, and now for the animals, you'll be lucky if you could spot squirrels running around.