•° 1 °•

Third person pov:

It was an ordinary day in Kamone Academy, first period was about to begin when..

"Aoi-chann!~" yashiro said  "oh, good morning Nene-kun." Aoi said with a smile, " Nene-chan did you hear about the new rumor that's been going around?~" "Oh, no I haven't, what's the new rumor?" Aoi looked at yashiro confused, " Everyone has been talking about it all morning, I'm surprised you didn't know," "But I know how much you love spooky storys, so this one you'll love."

Have you heard of the 8th school wonder?
He lives on the roof of the old school building, he'll ask you "Will you be my friend?" If you say yes he'll allow you to make one wish, that will come true, but if you say no.. you'll die the same way he did..

"Nene-chan?" Aoi looked at her friend who was had a scared look on her face, " h-how did he d-die?" Aoi responded with "oh! He committed suicide by jumping off the roof of the building." Yashiro looks at her friend " about the wish thing, do you really think it would work?" "No I don't think so, why? Are you planning on summoning him?" Yashiro looked at friend "n-no I w-wasnt thinking of summoning him, i-i a-a-already tried hanako-san and she was just a rumor." She lied, yashiro is hanako's assistant, and usually when Aoi tells her about any rumors it usually is true, yashiro thinks that if people start go missing hanako will make her go with him to number 8's boundary.

Ding dong ding dong

'The school bell! Thank God, I don't know if I could keep up the lie for much longer.' yashiro thought, "Ok well, see you soon Nene-chan!" Aoi said while running off to her class.

Y/n pov:

*Yawns*
'Another boring day.. ' y/n stays on the roof watching the clouds in the morning, "I wonder if I was still alive would Amane and tsukasa..finally notice me?" Y/n giggled at herself "wow I sound like a stalker." I got up and went inside the building, started walking around until she heard " HANAKO YOUR SO MEAN~" it sounded like a girl, her voice sounded like she was annoyed and upset, "huh? Someone's in the building at this hour?" Y/n said to herself "eh" "probably skipping school" y/n said to herself again, she decided to go back on the roof, y/n spent the whole day on the roof by herself, "boo" "this is so boringggg..!" "I-" she heard someone coming up here, "oo~ someone's coming!" I went to the railing and stood there waiting, I heard the door open and I turned around, I saw a girl, with fat ankles? I shook my head and looked up at her, "hello.." "I'm y/n and you are?" The girl looked at me confused "are you the 8 school wonder y/n?" I looked at her and smiled "yup that's me!" "O-oh! I'm sorry I got confused I thought you were supposed to be a boy." I looked at her and giggled "yeah the rumor got my gender wrongo." The girl looked at me and smiled "My names Yashiro, nice to meet you y/n." I smiled at her, then the clouds turned gray and the sky turned black, the moon was showing, " hey y a s h I r o~ do you want to be my friend.." I smiled at her and her face went pale, she looked at me scared and said "y-yes! I would l--like to be your f-friend!" That's when I noticed something behind her, it looked like a...... Floating eyeball? That's when smoke appeared and revealed a boy I couldn't see his face but the minute he looked up, my face went pale.. "..." He said "nice to finally meet you, number 8." I stayed silent I couldn't move "a-"
He looked at me confused, "A-amane.." he froze when I called him that then he looked pissed, his bangs covers his eyes and he said "how do you know my name." I froze and I felt something falling down my face "you don't remember...huh." "of course you don't." I left them on the roof, I teleported myself to a tree I used to go to when I was sad, I stayed there crying

'he doesn't remember me, I should've known..'

Amane's pov:

Yashiro came to me asking me if I knew anything about 'number 8 the school wonder' I told yashiro that I've never met him

Yashiro looked at me with sparkle in her eyes and said "can we go check him out and see if he's a good apparention. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong.)
When we were walking there I decided to make fun of yashiro, it was funny, she called me mean, and thats when I heard someone say "eh" "probably skipping school" I looked around but I didn't see anyone, maybe it was number 8? But it sounded like a girl's voice. Familiar to..

Time skip (when yashiro was asking number 8 if he was a girl )

'huh, so number 8 is a girl.' ' that might've been her talking then earlier.' I snapped out of my train of thought when I felt a strange eerie I saw that the sky was black with grey clouds I came out from the stairs and went infront of yashiro to protect her if number 8 decided to do anything to her.

I noticed that her face went pale when she saw me. Werid.

"A-"
"A-amane.."

"..."

I asked her how she knew my name.
I noticed that she looked down mumbled something I couldn't really hear her but I heard "of course you don't" it looked like she was about to cry, then she teleported away, leaving me and yashiro alone on the roof.

I was so confused. What did she say before "of course you don't.." How did she know my name. The only person I can think of that calls me by that name is....

Tsukasa.

Maybe he knows something.

Tbc
•°1028 words °•

A/n:

This is my first time writing a book/story so sorry if it isn't good! I tried and I'll try to update it soon. I made it a long chapter because I might well I wanted to try yk?

Wed, Oct 21 2020