Chapter 1: Hisami of the house of Masako

500 years ago, Ángel de Aragón, member of the order, hero of the iberic lands walked into the criptum... A long foretold prophecy warned him that if he were to stay idol, on his time a great menace would take over his land and eventually over the world, he travelled far and wide to find answers, on his adventures he met Jane de Maire, with which he promptly fell in love, but in the end as the unnamed darkness got closer and closer, only questions would arise, knowing that if his time where to run out Jane and the world would be thrown into perpetual darkness, Ángel stepped into the criptum, a room where aging seems to stop, a room where he hoped he would have a chance to figure out what he was supposed to do to save the world.

As half a millenia goes by the world grows leaving the hero of Aragón behind, but the darkness once foretold is now stronger than ever, practically ruling the world, the order has been long forgotten and Maire's bloodline is only thinning.

Hisami Masako, daughter of the entrepreneur Makoto Masako was walking in the woods, it was early in the day and she was feeling happy, she really couldn't tell why but that area of the woods had a calming effect on her. She climbed over a fallen log to get over a ridge, then she looked a the city that it expanded a few kilometres away from her house, it was beautiful at sunrise, the mix of colors that the lights portrayed were jaw dropping, it was incredible to think that at some point in history the city was nothing but a small unremarkable village, she smiled and layed down on the soft grass, trying to sleep in the calm of the forest where only the songs of the birds and wind could be heard, before the big game that night, his father's team the mariners were going against the  blue jays for the smifinals.

Ivy and Vadhin Lafayette where on the camarines preparing for their big game, the two siblings where a dangerous combo once in the ice, they had become a star combo in the span of a season, the dual menace as they were called had made possible the victory on many matches, Ivy was the goalie, she was yet invictus in the net and Vadhin was the main attacker of the team, he had scored 18 points in that season alone, while Ivy was the in the locker room, preparing for that night's game, Vadhin was walking out of the arena, he wanted to go to the fair, to visit some old friends and family, Ivy didn't really wanted him to visit his old friends, but in the end no matter how much the two of them had changed they were still people of the downtown, and they were still their friends.

Hisami had slept for a few hours, when she woke up the sun was already setting down, she realized she was going to be late... she runned downhill and prayed for her father to wait for her.

When she arrived at her home she quickly entered and went upstairs to her room to get ready. On her way she saw her dad's office, the door was slightly opened so she decided to peak inside.

I don't care if there have been riots... - he was shouting on the phone, then he realized that someone was peaking inside. - Didn't I tell you to not disturb me?!

I'm sorry father I... - She started to explain herself.

Oh it is you Hisami. - His tone softened, and he put his phone on hold. - there has been a few problems at the factory, go to the match I'll catch you.

Don't worry dad I can wait. - she said but her father stood up.

No... it is a big match and I need at least one representative for Masako industries in the arena. - he said as he took something from his desk. - Take the bike. - He said as he threw the keys of the motorbike. - Take care.

Thanks daddy. - she said as she went to her room to get ready.

Ivy was sitting on the bench, there were only twenty minutes left for the match to begin and Vadhin was nowhere to be found, she was starting to get worried, it really wasn't like him to arrive late.