How'd it go so wrong...

Waking up, Jett didn't know how things could have gone so wrong. It was supposed to be a simple Recon mission with Sova and Phoenix. She didn't know how Kingdom came across there information. Looking around the room. Jett seems to realize she's in some sort of lab...strapped tightly down to a table with a Radiant ability suppressant collar around her throat. Wearing nothing but her breast bindings and her white boxer briefs.

"Hey!!" Jett shouts to the open air, not knowing if anyone was around. "If you've hurt Phoenix or Sova! I swear to fucking god I'll kill you!!"

A door slowly opens on the opposite side of the door. A man wearing a white lab coat with a clean shaven face and unruly white hair. He steps into the room looking at Jett like she was a piece of meat or something.

"Has no one told you to keep quiet." He sneers with a devilish grin. Jett gulps softly as he walks towards her bound form. "Hope you can handle pain though you shitty brat..."

Grabbing a needle from the tray that was set down by the table. Jett notices inside of the vial it holds some strange Reddish Purple liquid. Pushing her head aside by roughly grabbing her hair. Lab coat injects said needle into the side of Jett's neck.

At first Jett doesn't feel anything accept a mild tingling. Before her entire body starts to feel like it's burning. Whatever he injected into her it feels like it's eating at her bones. The only thing Jett can let out is a loud pain filled scream.

On the other side of said Lab facility Phoenix and Sova were being held in their own cells. Both wearing similar collars to the one that Jett was wearing though they were fully clothed, albeit the two were wounded. Phoenix groaned softlly holding his bleeding shoulder where a bullet had lodged itself between his shoulder blades. Looking over to Sova he frowns worried about how labored the Russians breathing is.

"You gonna be okay mate...?" Phoenix asks softly, trying not to gain the guards attention. Sova only nods his head in response. "What are they going to do to Jett..."

Distantly they can hear Jett's feint screams of agony, which cause Sova to flinch slightly. "Torture...most likely" He grumbles.