Mr.Badboy part 1

"So the kid-". "LUNCHS READY!" I intterupted the kids from listening a story. Oops! Forgot introduction! I am Y/N. I am 21 and I work in an orphanage. Just for a living. I'm in college so I took this job for the funds. "Bye Children!" I said to the kids. "BYE NOONA!!" The children screamed as I took my jacket,tied it at my waist and ran off to school.

"Irene!" I shouted to Irene,my bestfriend. "Y/N! Finally your here! Fast! Year-end Tests is in an hour. Lets go to the library!" Irene suggested. "Sure!" I nodded,locking our hands and walking to the library.
"Lesbian!" ??? Said. "Ugh Nancy. What a nice moment to ruin someones day." I said. "What? Aren't you lesbian? You support LGBT don't you? Then I'm sure your under one of them." Nancy shrieked. "FYI LGBT does not mean I am Lesbian. I only support them because they are humans too. Now do me a favour and find a house in a jungle and become a monkey will you?" I said. "UGHHHHH YOULL PAY Y/N!" Shrieked Nancy. Irene clapped her hands in shocked. "Don't mess with a Percabeth shipper" I said.

We arrived in the library and took out some books for Physics and some subjects that I'm weak in. We studied for a long time that we didn't we had 5 minutes to go to class. "Y/N! We only 5 minutes to go to class!" Irene said. I quickly got up and arranged the books I took neatly back on the shelf so it wouldnt look messy. We ran to class and thankfully we came in class 5 seconds before the bell rang.