The Beginning

The day starts normally for Adelaide Cruise, it was her 16th birthday she thought of it the same as most birthdays woke up, had breakfast opened her presents everything seemed normal, she was planning to meet up with her friends later on to go do an escape room. Adelaide phoned her friend Serena to come over and help her choose out a birthday outfit, they decided on a pair of black ripped jeans with a cropped halter neck burgandy top and platformed black converse she wore then to give her the extra height because she was very small 5'1 to be exact. Time flies by and now its around 6pm US time and her boyfriend Noah came to pick them up in his car, he was a very tall boy around 6'2 he is 17 years old soon to be 18, they then went to pick up the rest of Adelaides friends Jacob, Tyler, Cole, Sabrina, Amber and Aisha. They pull up to the escape room place, it looked sort of like a laboratory but more dark and grim the group thought nothing of it. They made it to a gate and had to push in a code that was given to them in a email from the escape room to gain access to the parking lot there was 4 gates in total all using the same code. When they finally made it into the car park this is when the goosebumps and fear kicked it because there was no other cars on site and 1 eerie Street lamp lit up this dull parking lot. A woman came out to greet them, she called herself scientist Dr. Scarlett and they group just brushed off the fact she said she was a scientist they thought it was apart of the escape room aesthetic and boy where they wrong the woman walked them up to the front of the escape room it had black out sliding glass doors which where automatic, Dr. Scarlett encouraged them to go first they all walked through the doors super excited but also super nervous, the next thing they knew the sliding glass doors shut and locked behind them, and.........