-Rules and Examples-

Hello All!

Welcome to Mystics Book Cover Shop, a book for people who want minimalist or simple covers and don't care that a teenager with ADD is doing it for them. 

I don't understand introductions because my brain is mush after quarantine, so I'm just gonna jump over into the rules!

---------Rules--------

1. All you need to do payment wise is give a vote on this chapter. I don't value my work much, and besides, I hate when shops have a long list of payment requirements, so I'm not gonna do that.

2. No chapters need to be published before you ask for it. This is another rule I do from experience because often, I don't like to publish my books until I have a good cover, so I don't really mind if it's not published yet.

3.  Please use the cover for at least a week. This doesn't include if you don't like it, but if you do, I would appreciate it if you actually use it. Even if I don't think they're the best, I like seeing other people enjoy and use my work.

4. If you don't like it, let me know! I want people to like their covers, so I'm totally willing to redo it in ways that make you happy. Just be sure to let me know what you want to be changed because just saying "I don't like it" doesn't give me any idea of how to change that.

5. (Optional) Tag me in the book! Eve if its not for the credit, I like reading other people's stories on here and this is a surprisingly good way to find new content. 

Examples

I feel like I should put some examples here because how else will you know what you're signing up for?

Two of these are for books I'm writing, but aren't out yet, so consider it a sneak peek!

----------Blacklist Topics-----------

I have to set some boundaries, as I am a person who vaguely respects myself, so below is a list of things that, if your book includes it, I will not make a cover for it. This also means that if you include it AFTER I make the cover and I find out about it, I will ask you to stop using my cover.

-R*pe/Non-Consensual Sex (If the book includes it as a traumatic event or a recovery thing, it's fine, but if you romanticize that or ever say "she was asking for it", screw off.)

-Romanticizing Mental Illness

-Homophobia/Sexism/Racism/Transphobia (Again, if it's a topic in your book, we're good, but if its because YOU'RE any of those things, get away from my shop)

-Books that are purely or mostly smut (It just makes me kinda uncomfortable)

(More may be added as this shop continues, I thank you for your consideration.)

------------------------------------------

Now that we've got all that stuff out of the way, we can move on to the requests1 

Onwards!