𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ HELL BREAKS LOOSE
that means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks. ❞

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

TO SAY THE LEAST LUNA AND DEREK LEFT BEACON HILLS for a week at most, they had taken Boyd away to a more safer place which was in Mystic Falls. She had introduced him to Caroline and Alaric who took him into the Salvatore school so he could become a coach for their flag football team since the wolf had experience.

While the hybrid was there she had caught up with the two and played with Josie and Lizzie; introduced them all to Derek. Luna had met the entire gang with the Mikaelson's once which she admit were quite nice with her. The girls even began to talk about enrolling her daughter to the school when she becomes older which she knew Hope would love.

The couple only stayed in Mystic Falls for that entire day before making their way up to New Orleans to see their daughter. She enjoyed spending time with Hope especially with the others, they seemed to enjoy Derek's company, the ones who had yet to meet him, especially Kol and Klaus. Even though Derek had met Klaus, they bonded more on this trip. The three got along with each other the most and had the most in common.

The hybrid was going to inform them about her new founding discovery but decided against it, just wanting to enjoy the time together. But their time had eventually come to an end having to return back to Beacon Hills but Luna promised they would be back. Instead of Rebekah coming back with Hope on her own, Luna and Derek would go get them so they could all see each other again.

The couple hadn't been in Beacon Hills for more than an hour until they received a call from Stiles about Cora's current state. The two had immediately rushed into the hospital and had been there ever since, Derek was completely worried along with Luna. The poor girl was in a condition the two didn't understand, she should've healed already.

Luna sat in a seat on the opposite side of Derek, she kept glancing at Cora's screens making sure the girl would be okay.

"Derek? Luna?"