where our story begun

It was a cold day in winter, Christmas was a far away memory, the new year just begun and the Stranger Things cast were working like little dolls.

The guys just got the roles for the day for the 8th episode of the fourth season. Millie's job was the most tiring and the hardest one of all. She got a scene where she had to scream and use her ,,powers" again. Those were the ones that she hated the most.

She had to shoot after sunset so while the kids were eating pizza and watching movies, she was studying her lines. It wasn't a problem to her, she liked acting and having new experiences but, of course being with her friends was much better. But you know that's the job!

Millie always been scared and nervous before these shoots and her sister Paige always was there to calm her down, but that night she couldn't be there to her, she had stuff to do. Millie wasn't mad at all, she understood that Paige has a life too and she can't be there for her all the time but, it would have been good.

30 minutes. It was 30 minutes before they started  filming. Millie's anxiety began to rise. Then someone came in the door and that someone was Finn Wolfhard.

Finn Wolfhard, one of the most important person in Millie Bobby Brown's life. He was always there for her and never let her down, not for once. The others always said the have some kind of chemistry but, of course they always taken it as a joke. But they both know that at some point, the guys were right.

"Hey Mill! What's up? Being nervous?" he walked in to the room, stood behind her chair while she was doing her make up.

"Umm... Actually, yeah. I always nervous before these you know... Tiring scenes..." her lips curled down.

"Yeah, actually, I know. I still remember when you fell into my arms when we were filming at the sauna."

"Mill. Mill!! Guys why does she breaking down?!" he yelled at the directors. He was so fucking scared that something would have happen to Millie. "Millie. Shhh, it's okay, it's okay, I am here."

"Finn, I am so exhausted..." tears were running down her face while Finn got her in a tight embrace.

It was so sweet that Finn no matter what hugged her when she needed a hug, talked to her when she needed to talk to someone, was there when no one else were.

"I know, I know but, I am here. You can hug me as long as you need to, I'm not going anywhere." and he meant it, he always did mean it.

"Yeah, I remember... But that was different, you know."

"What do you mean 'different'?" he raised an eyebrow. What did she mean 'different'? Was it wrong that he hugged her back then?

"I mean, you were there... at least someone hugged me and calmed me down." she looked at her shoe, she was so embarrassed when she talked about her feelings, "And by the way, thank you again for that." and finally she looked at him.

Their eyes finally met and locked for a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime. Their heart skipped a beat. Was it a shared moment or something like that? Or did she just overthought it?

"Anytime Mill, you can always count on me." his lips drew a wild smile. He literally smiled like a fool when he was around her. She gave him this electrical feeling.

"Thanks but, I really gotta go now, the Duffers are waiting for me, and you know them, they aren't really patient!" she got up from the chair and finally facing him.