Bounce Bounce Run

"bounc""bounc""bounc""bounc""bounc"".

Rex was sitting in his room bouncing his red ball on and off the wall.

Six had said Bobo had urgent business to attend to, what type of urgent business you say? 

Beats him all he knows is that he is now alone in his room bouncing hid stuped red ball against the stupid wall.

Wait why was he angry? stupid memory.

He looks over to hi standard providence issue clock " 5:30 " Six should be back by now.

Rex jumps up to his feet discarding his red ball and grabs his jacket the looks at it for a moment and tries to remember. Remember anything, anything at all?

sighing he gives up and heads out the door and starts running down the hall.

His memory might not be good but he has been in providence for nearly a year now, so that would mean he's 14 right?

Anyway getting off-topic he is heading to the hanger where he will meet agent Six the only person he really trusts in this apocalyptic world.

Well besides Docter Holiday. He may fear with her but it's just to distract him from the feeling of familiarity. He doesn't know if it's the way she speaks or thewy she dresses but it makes his nerves nearly.

Fear? 

anyway, anuaf thinking of the...unknown past?

He's nearly at the hangers, he sent seen Six for a whole week only calling to say Bobo was going to be gone for a couple of days.

Spotting Six coming out of the jet Rex runs over to meet his partner with a smile only to dope it once he sees the expression he gets in return.

________________________________________________________________________________

 I'M SOOOOO SORRY. I have no excuse except for apsaloot laziness.

But I'm back and better than ever {Not my writing that's still atrosis} I started this one today and will continue if gets a reasonable amount of views. As well I will be updating my Last Kids On Earth Fic hopefully within the week.

See you next time.

Btw generator Rex is eye candy and plot-driven with a bit's of full out erestness that you would not see in any kids cartoons nowadays.

Sorry for the horrible speling I would die if spellcek wasn't a thing.