Halo $1

Cookie pov

Remember those walls I've build
Well , baby they're tumbling down

I was walking to my office at Empire. I really dont want yto see Luciouse, my feelings for him are all over the place.One minute I hate him the next minute I love him. Can I really keep this feelingsto myself.

Didn't even put a fight
Didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in

Just as I was about to take my jeels of in the office , I saw Luscious sitting on my chair . I felt like the world stoped for a minute when I looked into those hazel eyes . I felt like I should let it flow .

But I never really had a doubt
Stand ing in the light of you HALO

He stood up and walked over to me ,he pushed the door with his leg . He looked into my eyes , no word said . It was like our eyes said everything we needed to say to each other . The next words he said shocked me.

I got my Angel now
Is like I've been awaken

"I divorced Anika the deal is dine I don't need her anymore . I didn't 3even love her. I'm sick and tired of lying to myself saying I don't love you but at the end of the my mind keeps thinking about you ."

Every rule I had
You break it

"Why do you always do that to me Luscious.  You always break my heart to mend it . But I can't take it anymore Luscious. I fell like I'm going to die ,but I just can't keep you away my heart wants what it wants , I just keep letting you in. "

Is the risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shot you out

"Cookie pls give me one more chance, I promise you I'll do everything you need me to do, I'll be the gentlemen you need me to be . I love you cookie ,I'm going crazy, my whole is collapsing without you.Please give me one more chance."

You everywhere I'm looking out
I'm surrounded by your imbrace

"Luciouse I really want to give another chance but how would I know that you won't cheat and break my heart again ,huh. I'm scread ,you know. Every time we build something, another comes up , and then what.

Baby i can fell HALO
You know your my saving

"Cookie I'm willing to do everything,even that counselling shit .ill do anything and everything to get you back. You don't have to worry about me cheating because im done i swear on our love . I just need you that's what completesme.

You're everything I need and more
Is written all over your baby I can feel you HALO

I've never seen Luciouse beg something like this,he is making me fee like its my fault everything happened. He even went on his knees just to convince me to give us another chance.

Pray it won't fade away

"Alright Luciouse we'll start this from the beginning,  and i mean it , take on some dates. Let's hangout for sometime . Then I'll decide what to do from there." Then he let out a small laugh."Just like old times" he said ."Yep just like old times "