00

ⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ ⓓⓐⓨ

ⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ ⓓⓐⓨ

"Okay, deep breath Sophie! You got this! It's just normal a high school except, we are not so normal. But you got this!" A girl with brown hair who had her hair braided in two and her eyes were every hue of the forest, rimmed coolly with moss. Their lightness reminded one of summertime, when the sun rays warmed each extended leaf. She was wearing her new UA uniform and there's no need to deny that she was really excited for her new school. Especially, it was her first time to live alone in a foreign country.

Alright, maybe not alone since she had her family's maid living with her in a house her father had bought it for her. Her father, Lay Vlad was really well-known and her mother was a neurosurgeon in America. She had an older brother named Axel and he's a Pro Hero called Plax, don't ask her why he named himself that because she truly don't have an idea as well. Her brother had the ability to control blood and Sophie once joked about to call him Erythroid. Despite the arguing and fighting, she loved her brother dearly.

It was totally surprising for the girl when suddenly a butler of their family came and told them the great news about her acceptance though, her father was crying like a child he was since she needed to move to Japan. She had spent her whole week with her family before flying back to Japan and she had to say, Japan was great. Its people were so nice even though she had some trouble using the language but, born with so many gifts, Sophie learned the language within two weeks.

The girl took a deep breath with her eyes still trained on the huge door ahead. Her heart was racing for whatever behind that door. There was an explosion in her brain-the good sort-the type that carried more possibilities than she could be conscious of. There were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity, she could feel it. It was calling her for great adventure of paths. Whatever was ahead could be a great challenge, there could be tears, but it was her journey to take and she smiled.

As her hand was about to slide the door open, she felt a body knocked into her and the girl fell down on her butt because of the impact. A groan was released and it looked like, someone was too excited than her about the morning and Sophie patted her uniform to clear the crease. A mop of green hair similae to a broccoli was in her sight and she had to fight the urge to say awe, when she caught freckles on his cheeks. That boy was so cute!

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" He bowed a 90 degree one and it looked like he's sweating. A tint of red was on his cheeks just made Sophie giggle slightly at him getting nervous. He was swatting his hands nervously, like he had committed a really heavy crime and Sophie quickly grabbed his hands to calm him down. Though she only made it worse. The boy had steams coming out of his ears and nose and Sophie was confused about it. No one could blame her since she had just lived in Japan for only almost a month.