Chapter One

The television blared with the on-going crime news. Two boys sat in front of them tv, one with ash blonde hair, wearing an orange button down shirt,a black vest over the shirt, with black dress pants. The other boy with green curly hair, same appearance switching the buttoned down shirt with a dark green one. The two take notes of the mystery death of a young teen. The police saying four others are involved of the murder, but none of them sound like the type or seem the type to be the one to kill another person the same age as them. That's happening in the city of Tokyo.

The ash blonde male writes down many other effective strategies for the police to use, but keeps them secret until the right time the police figure out that they're nothing without the two "detectives." The young curly haired boy muttering notes and the actions that the police are taking and trying to figure out the persona of the actual murderer. An officer came up to the screen and started to speak

"We are doing the best we can to catch the real killer..."

The two chuckle, they fully know that the police are at a dead end. The greenette got up from the floor and went to sit on the arm rest the other was sitting on. Once he sat down, as a reflex the blonde's hand was around the younger's waist. With the green haired boy, petting the blonde's hair. The officer continued talking,

"The best officers on the force are working as hard they can, and soon we can catch and bring this criminal to justice..."

The older blonde rolled his eyes, and the green hair boy smiled. The officer's don't like admitting they receive help from two non officer adults who are way ahead of the game then they are.

"Though we are doing our best... we might need some assistance..."

Once he said that sentence, the phone rang. The greenette slowly got up from his seat and went to the ringing phone.

"Izuku Midoriya speaking..." He said, his voice polished and calm, "Officer Kirishima, sweet of you to call."

Midoriya? Well, I take it you're watching the news right? Officer Kirishima's voice static from the other side

"Well of course, is there something you need?" Izuku said, smiling knowing the answer before Kirishima would tell him

There was a nervous sigh from the other side, Yeah, can you and Bakugou come to the station. We'll explain everything there. Midoriya nodded

"Anything to help an old friend." Midoriya said and hung up the phone. He turned and faced Bakugou strutting cocky towards him and saying "We have a murderer to catch."

Bakugou smiled and got up to get his coat and the two left their apartment to the police station. 20 minutes later, they made it to the station, and they were greeted by their old friend Kirishima.

"Happy you guys made it." Kirishima said, smiling, showing his shark shaped teeth.

"It's been a while," Bakugou said, shaking hands with Kirishima. "Plus we wouldn't miss on a case this interesting."

Kirishima chuckled and showed the two detectives inside the police office. Other officers were inside as well as some profilers from the FBI. Officers who were Hanta Sero, Kyoka Jiro, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, and Mina Ashido. The Profilers were Denki Kaminari, Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Uraraka and Yaoyorozu were talking with Jiro about the case and about the suspects and trying to figure out if another person could be involved. Kaminari was with Todoroki and the rest of the officers. They noticed the two detectives walking in and greeted them.