Chapter 1

As Carla was baking cookies for their new neighbor Eren was playing on his new gameboy, quite anxiously. Eren was excited and You could say the same for Mikasa, except less anxious, more eager. When they arrived at the Arlert household Eren excitedly rung the doorbell. A fairly young looking grandfather peered through the crack in the door but automatically opened it, and greeted them with a friendly wave. Eren noticed a small blonde child shyly hiding behind the old man. He took his hand and greeted him

, same with Miksasa. Carla was talking with Mr. Arlert before telling Eren, "Eren, Mikasa, why don't you show Armin around and where our house is?." Almost instantly, Eren agreed and took Armin's hand rushing towards his household excitedly. Mikasa followed. When they arrived there was a small lake and treehouse. Eren climbed up. Mikasa played in the lake trying to find lillypads as her Raven hair gleamed in the sunlight. "Armin! Hey why don't you come up here?". Hesitantly the smaller boy replied, "O-Okay." And hesitantly climbed up. "I have some lemonade. Would you like any?" Eren asked. "No thank you. Thank you for the offer though." Armin replies. "OOH! I forgot to show you I have a new gameboy and-" Eren was cut off by hearing sudden footsteps. Historia. "H-Historia, I told you I was fine! You didn't have to come after me." Armin says rather harshly but softly. Historia, the 6-and-a half year old climbed up anyways and sat beside her brother. She rolled her eyes and asked, "Is this your new friend?" Armin nodded. "A-Quack-In-Tes." Armin replies back. Historia giggled and said "Acquaintances." "Same thing." The other blonde replied. Awhile after,   Armin stated that it was late. It was 6:00 and he'd need to be home in time for dinner. Historia and Armin said their goodbyes, So did Eren and Mikasa.

-Age 4