I Though Saving The World Would Be Harder Then This!

Aphmau sat on her desk, looking for the files Lucinda had given her earlier that day, checking every drawer frantically. If she lost the papers, she would be done for. Apparently this mission was super important, not only to aphmau and her, but to everyone. Everyone in the world was counting on this one mission. This one person. Aphmau. And she was going to make sure, she saves them all!

With that final thought, she yanked out the papers and slammed them on her desk, open wide. She was ready and filled with determination.

"Ok, let's she what we know about you evil doers-...huh?"

She paused for a moment to make sure she was looking at the right pictures. Ok, maybe she thought they would be more intimidating, like some weird old dudes with long beards and wizard hats. But all she saw was two photos that look like the where taken out of a middle school year book and both had surprisingly average looking people in them. Looking more into what Lucinda had given her, she found that the two boys where going to start high school in about a week. Aphmau was supposed to infiltrate the school, befriended the two, take whatever informations she can, and kill them. And she had the whole school year to do it.

Well in the end, no madder what they looked like, she knew what they where capable of. And they had to be destroyed.

Aaron and Travis where going to be dead by the end of the year. She'll make sure of it.

(Ahem, quick authors note: for the sake of making this easier, just pretend that Travis' dad, Terry, died instead of his mother. Yeah uh, having him around would probably make some plot holes here and there. So just try to use your imagination
;—; thanks!)