~A~ Report Part 1

^^𝙾𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴏᴜʀɴᴇ-ᴛᴏᴍᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ1. ᴀxᴇʟ ᴛᴏᴍᴀ: 26 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

2. ʏᴇᴠɢᴇɴʏ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ" ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜱᴛᴀʜʟ: 25 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

3. ᴍᴀʀᴄ ᴡᴇɪʟᴀɴᴅ: 25 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

4. ᴄᴏʀᴇʏ ʜᴇɴꜱʜᴀᴡ: 24 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

5. ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ʜᴇɴꜱʜᴀᴡ: 24 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

6. ᴏᴡᴇɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴏᴜʀɴᴇ: 23 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

7. ꜱᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ: 23 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

8.ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ " ᴋᴏᴛᴀ " ʟᴇᴇ: 22 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

9. ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴ: 22 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

10. ʟᴜᴄɪᴀɴ " ʟᴜᴋᴇ " ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ:21 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

11. ꜱɪʟᴀꜱ ᴋᴏʀʙᴀ: 21 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

12. ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ɢʀɪꜰꜰɪɴ: 22 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

13. ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ: 21 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

14. ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟᴇᴍᴀɴ: 21 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ

⊱3rd POV⊰

Both Blackbourne and Toma teams have joined together since their previous bird harshly broke both of the team's joyful hearts.

They try helping each other, but it didn't work they tolerated each other but some of them were not as close to each other as once they were.

They participate in minimal assignments and an unfortunate lack of rest. The fierce passion they were once so notable for having forcibly disappeared. Some of them start drinking excessively, sleeping around and aggressively fighting with random people. Allegedly allowing everything to forcibly prevent their minds and take their angrier from the birds, they taught both genuinely treasured them.

Owen and Alex got a phone call from Dr. Roberts last night - to properly inform them to be early in the morning tomorrow in his private office. Both text their team members informing them to be there early.

The next day some of the members are already waiting for Dr. Roberts in the conference office, to know what was critically important to meet with him at the last odd minute.

The door open and walks in the four members that were missing, "Oy, ya fuckers went to the nightclub without informing me"

Gabriel, the youngest out of the group scream standing up. He like some of his brothers repeatedly went to the local nightclubs each night to drink and meet up with girls.

"Please take a sit gentleman." a monotone voice notified them.

They all waited in an odd silence, or even giving a glance to each other.

They all faced the door when they hear it opening.

"Gentlemen, My apologies for the minor delay," Dr. Roberts said coming in, heading to one of the ends of the table.

"This is Oscar Johnson" addressing the middle-aged men sitting down the other end from Dr. Roberts. He was a tall, average body, brown man with salt-pepper hair and a beard.

"Sorry for calling last minute, but this is an important mission, they have--"

"Dr. Roberts, I don't think my group is mentally prepared to willingly accept any mission right now" Owen subtly moves his glasses up in irritating

"I know any of both teams are ready to accept any big mission, but this a-"

"Fuck this shit I'm leaving."

By that comment, a few mutual agreements could be merely heard along with the scraping of some chairs.

"Hey! All of you sit down now!" Dr. Roberts shouted.

The room seemed to pause, from all those years of properly knowing Dr. Roberts he has never rais his voice to them.

"If this nonsense doesn't stop right now all of you will be separated into various groups" he, fakes threatened, he understood they needed necessary time to properly recover.

Scraping chairs once again filled the meeting room as they took their seats, again. Fourteen pairs of eyes glared at him.

Once again ignoring the sudden interruptions

"Anyways we have been confirmed rumors about some new illegal drugs. One of those new drugs is the devil's weed. We however don't know about the other illegal drugs but affectionately know responsible whos apparently transporting those drugs. Crazy Aces Gang are the ones importing the drug in New York, with help from some cartels in Latin America are producing the drugs. But for some odd reason, they have been many movements here in Charleston. I want all of you to go undercover, with Oscar, as gangsters interested in the drugs."

"So, what you're saying, Doctor is that we are going on an undercover operation. You said that Oscar is going with us too. So why just not send only him then or another team?"Alex merely said. 

"Gentlemen," a toneless voice said, from the other end of the table." You all are the best academy team; all of you demonstrate unique abilities. We are not going after a little local gang, we are going after a dangerous cartel. This 'devil weed' is causing people to hallucinate and die. All the tragic deaths reported have been between the age of 16 and 23. We might not only stop those new drugs but also a dangerous cartel. By doing this assessment we will not only help people here but from other countries that these Cartel controllers"

Dr. Roberts cleared his throat. "So, gentlemen... Any questions?"

"We never have tried to go undercover as 'gangsters', how will this work?"

"That was someone else and I will come in, we are gonna deal with convicted criminals, so we need to think and act like one."

"All of ya have one day to decide if you are going to accept this assessment or not... Well, if you all excuse us, we will head out."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝙿𝚂... 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜💕.

Satan_Herself14

chabelonsky

chinakozlov

AceTianna

vanillxlctte