Full

The grip on her neck was tight but nothing that caused discomfort.

"You're mine" She gulped at his words, feeling the saliva slither down her throat slowly, restricted by his grip. "Are we understood?" He asked, inching forward with his hips causing himself to deepen within her walls. She felt herself stretch and wondered if it was possible to be filled any further. "Are we understood?" He asked again.

Their eyes met and in that moment she saw the deep swirls of passion and darkness in his eyes before managing a silent "yes". Her hands remained steady, clasped tightly at the rope woven between her fingers. With her body exposed, she wasn't aware of just how much the sight of her was turning him on. Reaching below, his hands found the glass object, nudging it gently causing her legs to jerk in response."Don't!" She gasped, with a plead in her eyes. She was tender there from the stretch and any movement caused a pleasurable tingle run up her spine. Ignoring her plead, he inched in once again with his hips - filling her further with his thick member. Again, he reached below and nudged the glass object that filled her ass. Giving her slow strokes he pulled gently at the butt-plug, easing it out a few centimetres then back in again. "Mm ooh." She moaned softly, closing her eyes as the sensation flowed through both her ass and slit.

"God, you're beautiful." Giving a gentle kiss to her lips, her eyes opened and met his.

"I can feel you. So. Deep. In. Me." She moaned, holding onto the rope tighter letting him take her whole. His hands never left their position, working on her ass and sliding the toy further in and out.

"You're so bad." She groaned, unable to make out any words. He was losing himself inside of her but this was not where he wanted to release. In one swift motion he pulled at the toy, letting it slip out of her and onto the bed before replacing it with his member. "Relax for me." Placing a kiss to her lips again, he guided himself slowly into her ass, feeling her tense slightly. "Tell me when it's too much." She nodded and he eased in further, feeling the tightness wrap around him like a glove. The sight was beautiful - he could stay like this forever.

Placing his palm onto her slit, he found her throbbing clit and rubbed it gently with his thumb - hoping to ease her from the pain of this member stretching her ass. "Ugh, too much. Too much." He slid out a little not wanting to push her further.

"Sorry baby."Leaning in with a kiss, he found her tongue with his whilst stroking himself in and out of her slowly. "You've got me so hard, I love fucking your ass." She groaned at his erotic words, feeling herself get wetter.

"Fingers. In me. Now!" She commanded, craving the pleasure of being filled in both holes. Reaching below with his other hand, he slid in two fingers feeling both her warmth and wetness. Her climax wasn't far and he knew it too. Deepening his fingers inside of her, he played with her g-spot whilst mirroring his pace with his member also. She tightened against him as he tightened the grip on her neck, cutting her air supply ever so slightly. Her head was spinning at the intense feeling building within her core. Looking into her eyes with that knowing look, he gave a deep groan before pulling out of her.

"Open your mouth." He commanded. Letting her jaw drop slightly, she felt him place himself against her lips, slipping into her mouth. Feeling something warm and wet land onto her tongue, she gazed down as he released himself, filling her mouth.