12. Mishaps in a Diner

You know you love me,
I know you care
Just shout whenever and I'll be there
You are my love,
you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart

So where are we? Oh, yes, I've just done an adventure of riding a bike with the notorious playboy of our high school. And now we're standing in front of a Diner. An old man is sitting beside the trash can. The Diner looked clean and majestic. But the guard isn't friendly. He just shooed the poor man away. You'll pay for this, Mr. Security man! I said to myself.

The security guard clenched his nose by seeing me. "Are you here for a cleaning job? " he asked me.
He is joking, right? Yes, I admit that I'm wearing casual clothes but my clothes cost a lot of money. It doesn't mean I can't come here to eat. Zakhar busted in laughter. I glared at him. Jerk!

"No, we're here to eat, " Zakhar replied. He pointed at me and said, "And she's with me."

The guard yet looked suspicious. He asked, "Do you have an appointment?"

What. The. Hell. Now we need to have an appointment to enter a Diner. Wow! Zakhar wanted to pass something but I winked at him to stop. An idea just crossed my mind. I want to turmoil them. With a mischievous grin, I said, "Well, I do have. "

"You have??" He was shocked, "Tell me your names, please?" Well, it seems he didn't buy it.

I glanced at the list he was holding and said the first two names I saw, "Mr. Amond & Miss Boyce. "

He got disappointed and let us enter. I smiled at the triumph of joy and looked at Zakhar.

"God, you're too cute," He said and with that, he pulled away and walked through the front door.

I blushed again. I smiled to myself at his compliment and walked in after him. The smell of batter emanated from the kitchen, taunting my nose. Horrible music was playing which is infuriating.

"You know this music is giving me a headache, " he mumbled. They've played such a piece of horrible classic music. My ears are buzzing.

"Then go and change it. Who had stopped you? " I replied not looking away from the menu.

"Won't they notice?" He said looking at that grumpy manager.

"Are you scared? Really? From when the nasty troublemaker of our town scared?" I meant laughing at him.

"Shut up! You just wait and watch," He uttered and withered. I chuckled at him. He's so childish. Just like a cute baby. No, a cute hot baby. Hey! Stop! Mind. Stop! Don't do all these. I tried to pay attention to the menu again. I don't know what happened. However, after some period, I heard Justin Bieber's song 'Baby' playing loudly.

Zakhar appeared back happily. The grin on his face proved it has everything to do with him. The special species around us got afflicted. How can they get aggravated?? Justin Bieber's songs are awesome, okay? They don't have good taste in music. I reckoned the superintendent will turn off the song. But the fun part is I don't know what Zakhar did but they can't turn off the music.

"What did you do? " I whispered while giggling.

"Nothing. Just flirt with the waitress. She changed it. And I just put some gum in the speaker and made sure the speaker won't turn off for two or three hours, " he replied casually.

"Seriously? You're never gonna change, will you?" I was astonished.

"No."

I can't believe this! This bad boy and his charm. But I'm excavating it satisfying that the employees are having a hard time turning it off. Serves them right for making such rules and treating people like that.