0.2

𝑆𝑎'𝑛𝑎𝑖 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I woke up and my phone was ringing I answered it without looking at the name.

Hello. I answered.

Sa'nai can you come over and talk please? Melo asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Talk about what LaMelo leave me alone. I said.

Baby I'm sorry seriously can we please talk about this? He asked.

No you fuck up LaMelo that's your fucking problem I don't ever wanna hear or see ya ass again. I said and ended the call. I sighed and got out the bed and walked to my bathroom. I went pee then brushed my teeth and walked out to the kitchen.

Morning Nai. Celia said.

Morning Cece. I said.

So what's there word for today? She asked.

Uhh...I don't know. I said.

Let's go to store and get snacks and stuff maybe go shopping for your room. She said.

Sure. I said.
••••

❤️: Why didn't anybody tell me single life was this fun 🤣 Comments disabled•••••You so petty

Comments disabled
•••••
You so petty. Cece laughed. I shrugged and put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and we left and went to Walmart.

How about you go shop for your bedroom and I'll shop for the food and stuff. She said.

Okay. I said and we grabbed two carts and walked out spreaders ways.
30mins later...

You not done yet? I asked as I walked over to Celia as we checked out our stuff.

Nope. She said. I nod and waited for her. After she finished we left and put everything in the car and went back to the apartment and melo was standing by the door.

I'll be in there in a minute. I said she nod and went inside the house. I sighed and folded my arms.

Why can't you just leave me alone? I asked.

Cuz I want you to know I'm sorry Sa'nai. He said.

I don't care you hurt me enough and every time I look or talk to you just hurt me more why can't you just leave me alone I'm fine. I said.

Your not Nai. He said.

If you stop calling me and stocking me I will. I said.

But isn't not that easy you didn't even let explain. He said.

So fucking explain. I said.

That girl came on to me I ordered me some door dash and she was fan and she asked for a autograph and I sure and went to get a pan and paper and she followed me inside and pushed me again the walk and kissed me. He said,

Bull shit LaMelo just leave me alone. I said about to open the door.

I'm so serious mamas. He said.

Your lying cuz if you really loved me you would have pushed her off and told her to her out. I said.

I wasn't thinking. He said.

Bye LaMelo. I said and walked into the apartment and I locked the door walked to my room with my bags.
••••

Sorry for the wait guys I just started working and my mind all over the place😭