𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒.

Josephine Langford.

I'm laying on bed and I thinking how much I hate my life. I fucked it up so bad! Why can't I just be normal, you know. Go to collage go to a normal job. But no Josephine Langford needed to be fucked up. And why? All cause of my father. And why? He never loved me! He gave this job! If I quit he'll kill me, he'll kill my sister and my mother, if I even had a boyfriend he'll kill him to. If he was dead I was the boss, and I'm planing like crazy how to kill him. I don't need that bastard in my life, no one I think. My mother doesn't love him, she told me that, but she can't divorce him. And we all need to act like we love him cause of my sister. He loves her, with his whole heart, she doesn't know what his job is, she doesn't know about mine. My mother is the only person with a normal job though, cause my sister doesn't need to work. No cause my father will pay everything for her. And why? I don't know. He hated me the day I was born, my mother told me that, but from the day I remembered I knew he didn't loved me. In fact he hated me. But I hate him too! I have my own house cause sometimes when I forget to do a job for him or I had to shut my mouth but just didn't he would kick the shit out of me. He sometimes locks me in my own house so I can't get out. He hated me and I can't do anything to change that. The only thing he doesn't know is he has a dead wish. And not only me. People who came away from him. Alive. Want him dead too. And some people tell me to run from him but again he'll find me, and he won't hesitate to kill me.

                     So let me know what you think
                    Cause I don't know if I like this
                    Story, if ya'll like it I will
                   Continue this.
                  Don't forget to ⭐️ and 💬

Josephine's outfit.