1

=Play the video
to hear his voice=

~Normal POV~
Summer has finally came and you couldn't wait to be stuck in a cramped car with your friend (Lilly) and her boyfriend (Alex) for 5 hours if it meant you would see him once again.

By him you meant your boyfriend Anthony Reeves. He was no ordinary boyfriend he was a singer which meant a lot of distance between you two and you hated that. But you didn't have time to care about that right now all that mattered was that you were on your way to see him and you couldn't wait.

~Anthony's POV~
It was already 3pm and I was outside staring at the lake eager to see y/n but she won't be here till 5pm.
Oh how I can't wait to see her
h/c, h/l hair and her e/c eyes.

As I was going on thinking about my angel, my Manager/Anna had to ruin the moment with business issues. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Anna: "Don't you think that's not enough snacks for the fans Anthony???"

Me:"look Anna I didn't come here to listen about more problems I came here to get away from that. I requested the company not to make me bring you along but they insisted I did."

I sigh looking away from her and back at the lake.

Anna:"What did you expect!?! Our top popular celebrity go on a trip alone!?!"

There was a moment of silence until she said ...

"Also there's something else I wanted to mention"

I noticed she said that last sentence and little weird like if she was nervous.

Anthony:"Now what??"

Anna:"I got a call andddd . .

Anthony:"Anddddd!?!?"

Anna:"The rest of the band members found out you were going to stay her for a week and decided they would too.

she said looking away from me.

Anthony:"What!!!"

~Time Skip~
~Your POV~

We were finally here at the last turn. I was able to see the cabin at a distance and that's when I decided to run towards the cabin on foot.

As soon as I was outside, I tried catching my breath before I entered but a girl came out. She was beautiful. She had long blond wavy hair and blue eyes and looked to be around 21.

(You're 18 here) hehe 😉

Anna: May I help you??

I was confused why she was here and was going to ask who she was but I was cut off by her

Anna: listen if your a fan of Anthony's Im going to have to call the police because this is private property.

She snapped at me taking out her phone.

I was confused and mad but before I could yell insults at her Anthony came out of the cabin.

Anthony: Y/n!!

He said running towards me to give me a hug that I quickly returned.

Y/n: Anthony I missed you so much!!

Anthony: Me too!!

He pulls my chin up to kiss me that soon turned out to a full on make out session. His lips were the same, warm and smooth. He was about to explore my mouth when I heard my friend's car pull up beside us and two doors opening and closing.